touched and reaffirmed
I have closed the void of the last post. It has been shut and locked, at least for now. And now I can sorta feel, numbly, my miniscule portion of emotion.
First of, Darien. I still think you should get yourself checked. If you have not, that is. Appendicitis is a fucking painful thing to have to deal with, even with people so painless as ourselves. It is not pretty when it ruptures. Do it sooner rather than later. And if you care for a certain someone, you will not torture her with your demise and/or suffering, should that ever happen. And do it for yourself and your mom. She has put up with a lot for your sake. At least from what you say and realise. And thank you for your kind words. Rarely is it that I feel that I have made any true difference for anyone. And you are so welcome to SMS me anytime you need to talk. Unless I'm sleeping. Then you're so screwed, my friend.
Next, Veevs, Pri, Ratna, and Evans. Thanks for the wonderful company at breakfast. It is little things like these that make life worth living. Things like sitting down in the company of familiar faces sharing random thoughts, eating rather random foods, and sipping random tea from an equally random pot. Not to forget Zhao, my, uh, drinking buddy, along with Kavs on that wierd wierd night. People that will take the time to do absolutely pointless things make it all so meaningful. It also helps to know that there are people equally as depressed as you are, lolz.
Kelvin Goh, muchos gracias mi amigos for that response to my totally random request for lunch. Thank you for that absolutely unusual conversation and the revelations. It helps to have such a different but also equally familiar account of life told to me. Like I said, you taught me patience in life (well, actually not only you, but you did contribute notably to it anyways), and your story helps alot.
Cher Toh. Wow, the club idea is soooo totally doable. Now if we can find a repeatably venue I just might take it up. Mi chiquita, you are soooo like your brother, only opposite. Like, he's a guy and you're not. He tells stuff to girls and you tell guys. Hope you find an answer to that question soon. And try it. Of course, I'm not encouraging you to solve it any specific way, if you know what I mean. And don't wait until next week. Then you know it will become harder. And don't fight with your brother over songs. Very silly. And time wasting. Like all things, songs can be stolen off other people. Do that. If you need any advice (stupid and pointless as mine is anyway) or just someone to talk to, SMS me. Or something.
Kim Kim Kim Kim Kim Kim. Relax a bit. Get back into the flow. Release your random inhibitions. This is the last semester of your and the school's life, as far as has been seen. If it has to end, then let it go out with a bang. A pfft as the closing paragraph in the chapter is kinda anti-climatic. And don't think so hard. The whole passion thing still is kinda lembik and whatnot but I think I have another definition that is not so academic. Can't wait for you to get back. Then I get my birthday present, lolz.
I think I should look about getting a part time job soon. I can't rely on my parents forever and as it is 300 bucks a month don't last me long with my weekend expenses. Unless I plan not to have a social life ever again. Or become a eunuch or something. Scratch that last idea. Meh. Anyways, thank you Hao-Wei for that par-excellant idea of wedding photography. It has been like only a few days since I rediscovered you and already you provide such excellent help. 400 bucks a day for labour is actually on the lowest range of the scale, as I found. But a novice photographer can't expect too much can he? Lolz. I still think if we can work in tandem it would be better. After all, you are more established and better known as it is. Hmm. Have to think a bit.
As the title says, I have been much touched and/or reaffirmed by the people above mentioned. Of course, they are not the only ones, cuz although I have a sad existence, it is not totally pathetic, lolz. If you are reading this and wondering why you are not in the list, it is either because you have not done enough to warrant a writup on you, I'm pissed at you now, I forgot, or am too lazy, lolz. Seriously though, all will be mentioned in good time and good humour. By the way, if you wanna see a totally different writing style, go over and see my sister's blog. And Jen, go get a boyfriend or someone to teach you html, or both, lolz.
Touched by Angels
Regretfully I see them
flying away into the dawn
Touched as I was by them
angels and I are not as one
And so I can sit and recall
what contributed of they to me.
Life of loneliness reaffirmed
into strength of multitude and fellowship
Life of aimlesness realigned
into hope and goal of final destination
Life of depression reawakened
into bloom of happiness and joy
Life of hatred refilled
into the peace, contentment and love of the one true blessing that has been granted.

No comments:
Post a Comment