Sunday, February 20, 2005

double posting...

This is the first time I'm missing my one post a day quota. But then again, my overall posting score is like 1.1 something per day, so, meh. Honestly though, I didn't post yesterday because I was feeling a bit under-inflated to do any writing, plus some other stuff. Meh.

Like the previous post says, there was a party of sorts last night. But let us go to the afternoon before the party. My sis and friend went to watch a movie. But they couldn't get Constantine, those underaged girls. Anyways, so they had to wait for me and Evans to rescue them by taking them to Pyramid, where I concoted a brilliant plan to get them in. As it was, Evans wanted to watch Flight of the Phoenix, which is kinda touching and inspirational a movie, which was conveniently rated U. A quick swap of tickets and all four of us were in. Haha. I may not be my old self anymore, but I still think up a mean sneaky plan, lolz.

That night, after a dinner at my grandma's, I made my way a bit late to Veevs'. The ravenous party greeted me with much enthusiasm, but I doubt it was much to do with my sparkling personality as it was for the food I was bearing, lolz. A quick swing to the mechanics to pick up the car and I was seated soundly in the house of V.

I just realised I was made a member of the Lonely Hearts Club. I had no idea I counted as one, considering I don't really have a problem being lonely, although I seem to complain a lot, lolz. But I do feel that my presence brings some measure of composure to them, seeing as how I say little at the meetings. But it is comforting to know that I am appreciated somewhere. Hmm.

This is the last time I agree to bringing food over for testosterone laden teenaged males at such short notice. Veevs, you are so lucky that dinner and grandma's had leftovers. No, you don't have to pay for it. But you should take this as a learning experience: over-sexed males and food are to be considered one at a social gathering of any sort. Of course, don't put me into the equation. Naturally depressed persons do not require much sustenance of any sort, lolz.

This morning, I woke up really early. Actually, it was already 8, and late by my standards. Anyways, I spent the next to hours trying to drag myself back to sleep, but ended up staring blankly into the ceiling. Normally, this is when depressing thoughts would cloud my mind, but I was particularly blank this morning. Must be something to do with the overdose of information last night.

Anyways, I did not go to church, like I have not been doing for the past year or so. I really don't feel comfortable in a gathering of so many people talking about goodness and how much God and Jesus has done for them if they condescend in their manner of speech. Really. They keep saying what I should and should not be doing, but they themselves do it. I dunno. Maybe it's just me. I never really fit in with them. I'm too much of a radical, and they are too much conformist. One thing I believe though, is that God has a plan for us all, and we are always presented with situations where we can play our part. The only thing being wether or not we will do it.

Just how long can a person keep running from reality? Just how long can they accept it before they start doing something about it? Just how long can they keep doing it? And in the end, just how much is it all worth? Isn't it better if they fulfilled their ends and likewise end themsleves? Why must we all dangle like puppets with minds but no strength?

Just how...

long can a person keep running?
much can they run before accepting?
long can they accept before doing?
much can they do before ending?
long can they end before fulfilling?
much can they fulfill before dying?

No comments: