Thursday, February 24, 2005

like driftwood

I feel like a piece of driftwood. The flotsam and jetsam of life, except I'm not floating around aimlessly in the world. I'm trying to rot away too. And it's proving really hard.

Coffee does nothing for me. Seriously. I musta had like, alot this afternoon. When I got back, I just dropped dead asleep for a good 3 hours. Man. What a waste of coffee. But I must say, the sugar high it gave during Calculus sure helped. And tonight I'm gonna take two Panadols again just to see if they will give me that headache again. Am I getting chemical dependant here? Meh.

Blogging is getting to be a burden. Especially since no one updates this often. Maybe I just have a stronger urge to write than others. Maybe again, I don't, but I want to. Or again, I might have one and think I don't but I want to. This can just keep on going on and on and on. Meh. Feel so dead sometimes I wish I was. Or do I think I feel dead and wish I was? Aiks. Again we go on and on and on... Meh.

I'm sitting here counting a huge stack of notes I collected over the past 15 days. Doesn't seem to be a lot here, but I guess I should be thankful I have anything at all. Meh. Still not enough. Maybe I should use the money to get a huge spear or something and shove it up my ass and leave myself to bleed to death. That would be interesting. Where am I gonna find a huge spear for sale? Hmm...

Fragments

Why is it all so bleak
when my mind is in pieces
Why is it all so dark
when my eyes go out
Why is it all so hopeless
when my ego is out the window
Why is it all so done
when my soul is in fragments

No comments: