amber grain and photography
Just got back from Taylors. Muahahahaha! I'm useful again. And powerful! Actually not powerful.
The meeting for the ICPU yearbook has just concluded. And it turns out, I'm the only one with any significant amount of experience with a yearbook editorial board. And the most skilled (maybe, not too sure about that) photographer. And they need skills and other experiences. I'm not too good with other things, but I know for a fact that I can take pictures relatively well, have slightly-above-average language skills, as well as having the ability to use Photoshop. Somewhat. And I know how to order people around. And look really apathetic. Muahahaha!
I think I struck it lucky with the ICPU. I'm having one of the most outstanding results of my academic life from this program. Not perfect, not excellent, but plain outstanding. I love this program. It's like tailored for me. I have one of the shortest attention spans for a male my age, and one thing's for certain, I remeber enough detail to do the chapter tests, then I more or less forget it. Perfection. The tests account for 70% of the final grade anyway. Hahahahaahaha!
Amber grain. It's like normal grain. Except amber. That means it's golden-ish. What I'm getting at is not obvious, because I don't know either. But amber grain is something kinda cool sounding. Maybe I'll write a poem about it. Hmm.
Amber Grain
Hair as dark as ebony sky,
Skin cream like ivory,
Lobes of conch beauty,
And eyes of amber grain.
Voice of velvet,
Hands of silk,
Scent of finest rose,
And eyes of amber grain.
Steps of angels,
Speech of saints,
Touch of cherubs,
And eyes of amber grain.

1 comment:
You know... you've always had that gifting as a photographer, the only thing that did not make feel like a gift is the fact that you've been doing it for years under the school plus youre not getting paid. Heh, Nachos out!
Post a Comment