Tuesday, February 08, 2005

facing the void

Have you ever been devoid of all emotion? Like waking up and realising that you don't feel happy or sad or angry or depressed or even mildly satisfied? Or going about with no feelings whatsoever doing everything like normal but deriving neither pleasure or aversion from it? Today is like that. An empty void sucking in all bits and hints of emotion and dispersing them within so far apart that they don't matter. And you don't feel any better or worse for doing anything.

Writing this, I realise that the normal pleasure I get out of writing is not present. That will make this the shortest post I will do ever. Like it ends now. Really. Not kidding. Ending now. With a poem. Not feeling happy at all. But not sad either. Just apathetic. Meh.

Nothing

and
here
lies
nothing
at
all
so
stop
reading
now.

No comments: