Saturday, February 12, 2005

poetry post

Finally I feel terrible enough to write some poetry. This post is going to be a collection of really short poems.

Dying with All My Fears

feeeling broken though i am whole,
feeling lonesome with numbers untold,
going to drown my sorrows in tears,
going to die with all my fears.

jotting down my final thoughts,
living time i have not bought,
going to drown my sorrows in tears,
going to die with all my fears.

thinking of my lot in life,
sometimes i want to take the knife,
going to drown my sorrows in tears,
going to die with all my fears.

misery of loneliness

staring down and empty street
i see people talking and no one meets me here.
standing outside i only hope
that one will come and drag me out of this misery

Unworthy of You

You give your heart
And I feel broken
For I do not deserve
A single teardrop from you

You give your soul
And I feel broken
For I do not deserve
A single feeling from you

You give your mind
And I feel broken
For I do not deserve
A single thought from you

You give your love
And I feel broken
For I do not deserve
A single care from you

You give your all
And I feel broken
For I do not deserve
A single thing from you

For I am unworthy
So very undeserving
Of the perfection
That is you.

lonely walk down the blackened path

mine is a lonely path
that only i can tread
with no companion
that should or could follow
alone and by myself
and only three may tread
me, myself and i
blackening the already dark road
stained with blood of past regrets
three one and the same
blackening the black road
with dust of tears
unfulfilled dreams
and ashes of burnt hopes
three walk but one is alone
lonely walk down the blackened path

No comments: