feeling like crap
First of all, if you haven't noticed already, I took away the shout-box. It hasn't been serving it's purpose. Also, I think I prefer reading meaningfully typed responses in the response area, rather than the random bits I sometimes find in the box. I might put it back, but for now, we'll have to make do with the comments boxes.
I've been feeling like a big rotting pile of manure a.k.a. crap. The whole day. I don't know why. It's not that anything in college was particularly bothering me. Certainly not the classes. Classes were great. Learned lotsa new stuff, and had little or no struggle. In fact, they kinda flew along well.
But still, I feel like shit. I think it showed through the day, even though I did try to mask it, for sake of preserving the general mood. But I felt bad enough that I turned down the oppurtunity to play my last mahjong game of the lunar year. And I was particularly quiet and silent (same difference) to most people, and very subdued when speaking at all.
Today I realised how fucking fragmented and unled the ICPU yearbook comittees really are. The design and layout comittee met today, and I snuck in to help out (one needs things to drag them out of pits). It turns out that Mr Sito (I think that's how you spell it) has absolutely radical and opiniated ideas on how it should look like. Except that he has nothing in mind. And Ms Tan fancies herself the editor. Frankly, I think that's just wrong. The students are doing the yearbook, so let a student be the editor. That's the whole point isn't it? We are still going to ask the lecturers to vet our work, obviously. I think of the whole group, my calculus lecturer, Ms Foo, is the only sound one I can turn to to reorganize the team. If we can't, we're sunk, and my reputation as star photographer is down the drains. Sob. Anyways, I'm going to get all the other heads of comittees together to form our own editorial comittee, and we will send the final works to Ms Tan, to be 'edited'. Hope that works out.
I ran into Cheryl Toh today. She was repairing shoes with her mum. Hours before she was due to leave for Adelaide. Spicy lass, that one. She'll go far. Good luck, Cher. Don't let your problems weigh too heavily on you. You made the right move for all parties, and it couldn't be a moment too soon anyways. Remember that one lost oppurtunity creates a dozen more in waiting. Ypur family loves you and you have friends watching out for you. God bless you. And a Kyrie Eleison for us all.
Tonight, the red packets will open, and I will count out the multicolored papers to flow from them. Chap Goh Mei is today, and tonight was a big dinner. Very big. So I don't think I'll have lunch tomorrow. Yay! Another 5 bucks saved! Woohoo! But feeling very stuffed. And fat. Meh. And the cramp in my left leg don't help stave of the feeling of throwing up either. Meh. Wonder how much I'll have later...
I Died
I died
The moment I was born
I died
Alone and forlorn
I died
And no one knew I was gone

No comments:
Post a Comment