random post on nothing
My creative muse has taken a vacation. And from tell of my recent work, it seems that the vacation will be a long one. However, as usual I will try to keep up with my record of one post a day. Hmm. Gonna take some work on my part...
Just got the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Kinda cool beat, very smooth flow to the vocals, edgy at the unusual corners, but the lyrics are a tad, well, lyrical. They are very metaphorical. Which would explain the huge popularity of this song. Seriously. People love stuff they don't understand fully. Except me. If I don't get something soon enough, well, fuck it to the nine hells. Meh. Frustration is one thing I don't handle well.
Croation rhapsody has got to be one of my faviourite Maksim pieces. It's so catchy, and very bouncy. Very melancholic tunes to make it very nostalgic. I'd put it on this blog as a background sound, except I can't find it on any website for free, nor can I find a site to host my music. Meh.
Hoping to get some of my poems published somewhere. Just so I can tell my grandkids that their grandpop is an author. Lolz. That is, if I ever have kids. I still think it's wrong to have children for the one fact that you create another soul to suffer at the hands of the world. I have very traumatic times thinking about this. And this does tend to make me a tad suicidal. Better do something about that soon. Meh.
Some people are really pissed at my using meh so often. Others seem to find it very catchy and want to copy it. Well, all I can say is: meh. Meh meh meh meh meh. It's mine because I stole it from some random place I can't even remember. So don't bother stealing it. If I have it, then it's mine. No one steals stuff from me unless I let them, which is almost the same as giving it to them. Then it's not stealing anymore. Meh.
Today is the last day of LAN 1003. Woo hoo. Random presentation, and a final on Monday and good riddance to accursed Sejarah for life. Moo har har har har. Now, I must go read up for a Calculus test on literacy. At least I think that's what it's about. Mind you, I said read up, not study. I can't study to save my life. Never have in my life. And never will. Meh.
Time to Say Goodbye (not the Brightman one)
Time to say goodbye,
There's no more LAN class,
And I rejoice,
No more blatant wasting of time,
And so we can go to the cafe,
And waste money instead,
Haha,
Such joyful randomness,
That I think I need to be depressed,
To write meaningful poetry again,
If it is to be published at all,
Otherwise,
It's time to say goodbye,
To my writing career,
And my cash cow,
And my life
Forever,
Time to say goodbye...

No comments:
Post a Comment