Tuesday, February 22, 2005

hormonal urges

After a long break from much hormonal urges, I suddenly find my sex drive really high. Wierd. Must be all the late nights up doing absolutely nothing in a quiet house. I will write just about anything here, won't I?

Woohoo! I got a perfect score on my Physics test yesterday! A muchos buenos 40/40! Well, to be honest, I actually only got a 39. But Mr Augustine was kind enough to offer an additional mark to anyone who could answer a question he posed on the board. Quite conceptual, really. Don't know why the whole class didn't answer. Anyways, he was quite pleased with my answer, and in return I was quite pleased with my mark. Hahahahahaha! Got a stocked 5% of my final grade down pat!

Looks. Everyone has them, to varying degrees. I know many beautiful people. Physically beautiful that is. And I know many also not so beautiful. And I tend to be grouped into the latter group, sadly. However, how much do looks count if you really want to be happy? I have a pal who has a bit of problems with his girl's parents. He's not the hottest looking cake in the tray, I must admit (but he did point that out first, so if you're reading this, not my fault). However, I find him one of the most soulfully mature persons I've met. Sure, sometimes our ideas tend to clash (so it wouldn't really be honest of me to say that I think he's mature then, lolz), but he has the understanding of a person far above his life experiences, which I find to be a lot. Thankfully, his girl don't have no problem with her parents' opinions, cuz she's sticking with him. Buddy, I know it hurt to be told what you don't want to hear, even worse if you suspected it yourself, worse still if it's true. But like I said before, I believe all people are born with a balance of personal traits equal to everyone else. That means, what you don't have in looks, you make up in personality, maturity, blah blah blah. What we get out of life is what we end up doing with our share of attributes. And you, my friend, have more than your fair share of chance luck and intangible gifts. Sometimes, I really envy you. But then, I realise that I have my share of stuffs, too. And we all should realise that.

Ever wondered how little you know of the people sitting beside you? Ever wonder how little you know about your best friends? Ever wondered how little you know about your sweetheart? Ever wondered what your parents, kids, or cousins are really like? Ever wondered why we have to wonder all these things in the first place? They say your mom knows everything there is to know about you. False. They can guess, and they are usually quite accurate, but they will never truly know the true you. Likewise, my closest friends know much, to the point they can almost say they know me totally and completely. But some things I don't mention or even show.

Not to say that that's not good. It keeps a semblance of respectability around each person. Everyone is a corrupt bastard rotten to the core, or at least appear to be one, if every secret about that person was spilled. They say trust no one but yourself. The truth is, you can't even trust yourself. Sometimes, I get an urge to tell everything to someone. All the dark tarred secrets that I keep locked in a vault. And sometimes I do tell a bit, which in turn grants me a change of behaviour from that person, usually one of disgust or fear or something. Meh. So I have learned to force the vault shut everytime it peeks open. Sometimes, something escapes. But fortunately, it usually doesn't do much harm. Usually.

Blued

Blued
Windows and doors
Ceilings and floors

Blued
Lips and eyes
Winds and skies

Blued
Toughts and emotion
Love and devotion

No comments: