finally got nothing to write
Just a quick update on today, cuz I really have nothing insightful today. Nada. Nyet. Nothing really deep or touching or something happened. Meh.
Finally bought replacement headphones, or rather ear-buds as they are technically lablled, for my mp3 player. I hated the first ones, but never had a legit reason to discard them. Well, now I do, and I have. The old ones fried. Yay! I got me a pair of Sony buds, set me back about 50. Expensive, but at least they now match the color scheme, and let the player sit in my pocket instead of hanging awkwardly down my chest. Yech.
Also, I think I might have to go tea hunting again. I need new teas. And also I want to buy sunglasses. But shades cost alot more than tea. Maybe shades go first, but Oakleys start at 600, and I'm only going to sepnd 250 max. Maybe I'll settle for Adidas or Rubies. Rubies aren't half bad. Hope they work as good as they look. Also, shades last a lot longer than tea. Hopefully.
Also, I need to get my room redone. None of the furniture match. Workable stuff maybe, but not matching. I hate that. And electronics to fit in the new room. Like a laptop. I have one in mind. And a sound system. And maybe a TV. And I want to repaint it too. Hmm. Black maybe.
Repainting
I dip the brush
And out it goes
Slop slop slop
Onto the wall
And smoothly it all covers
The stained and dirty walls
Evidence of a messy youth
Turning into an eqaully messy adult
But ah
On a larger scale
So that we cannot see the stain for the walls
And it is all covered in one big stain
Of dark ebony
Or silver dawn
Or a pale pink
Or morbid grey
Whatever it may be
I still do it all the same
Repainting

No comments:
Post a Comment