got an ego problem?
I just thought of something. Half the world's problems arise from people with big, overinflated, preposterously, insanely, gargantuan egos. Like me for example. I have, or I think I used to have, one of those ego things. Like an overwhelming urge to do something stupid for no apparent reason other than to satisfy another stupid urge: self-gratification.
I know a few people where egos have caused severe problems to themselves in their own right. That is, besides me. You know who you are. Yes, you there sitting at that screen staring in utter disbelief at these words here. Don't deny it. Your huge ego wants you to deny it. You gonna do that and prove me right? Go ahead, you big pompous oaf.
Anyways, I need to point out where although some people do acknowledge their inflated egos, like me for instance, they are still incapable, or are too proud to do anything about it. Talk about pure ironic stupidity. To someone out there, for the last time, it is an ego problem and it has nothing to do with your near nonexistant emotions! Get over it. And don't obsess. It's very annoying. And don't stalk me. Or fuck around. Lolz.
Pride has been the downfall of many persons. It has cost me severely too. I lost many things that I should never have if I hadn't been too egotistical. For those who know me, you know the obnoxious big guy that talks a huge pack of lies to impress everyone? Well, he didn't impress anyone, least of all himself. The obnoxious and most egotistical of us are actually pure insecure. They need our love and attention (they're probably just seeking attention anyway), not our scorn and hatred. Understand them and love them. Or whatever. Meh.
Poem poem poem.
Ego
I have one
You have one
But no one likes anyone with a big one
ps: that was short.

No comments:
Post a Comment