Thursday, February 03, 2005

here's to a life of nothing better to do

Hallelujah! The hair dye has an effect! I have hair that is red, or mahogany to be precise! Finally, I have done something interesting. But the problem is, you can't really see it unless under strong sunlight. And I don't like sun. Very hot thing to put in the sky.

On the effect this little thing I did had on other people, when word got out that me, the most constantly annoying, insufferable, unchanging, geekoid, arrogant prick in school was going to dye his hair, apparently there was a tiny group of friends that gathered round, in hopes of being the first to catch a glimpse. Lolz. But, as usual, I was not the earliest to college, and most dispersed before I even reached. Lolz, talk about a crowd puller. But it was not like there was much to see. Mahogany is a very dark red and you can only see it under bright bright light, and I doubt if there was much light this morning.

On another note, today was the first time ever that I had put up a post during college lunch hour. I had this really lame assignment due after lunch, and I went to the lab to do it. Something about a report on bad Malaysian habits, meh. Reedited it a few times, wrote an intro and conclusion and some other stuff. Pok, if you were sick you should have just told me. I don't push sick people to complete stuff they shouldn't. Unless you were a sick and depraved bastard that is. Anyways, I did so much editing it didn't even look anything like the original, lolz. No need to worry, I always do that anyway.

Feeling very happy these few days, as it should have been apparent to many. No idea why. But whatever the driving factor, I hope it doesn't stop, because I love being happy. Love it love it love it! Never ever been happy before and it's absolutely divine! Now I sound so girlish. Or gay. Lolz. Whatever.

To end the post, I propose a toast to a Life of Nothing Better to Do to all my friends out there. Take the time to smell the roses. We work out asses off in life to get enough money so we can retire. And what do we do then? Smell roses. Why agonize about working so much and get straight ot the roses? Lolz. A poem a song a lymerick and verse. Actually, just random words strung up in holding the title:

Ran dom wor d str in g

humping toad
jellied onion cake boxes
kite string basket
blue
dancing hippos on black velvet bras
bats batting batty batter
bantering maids butterfly flutter
waking slumber party chicks
globuled
massaged messenger of messages
joyful fish
naked gun of day-old child
flap
perverse confusion
meh

No comments: