Sunday, May 29, 2005

trees blown down...

Something interesting happened today as we were going to Pyramid. See, the weather was really really like rain, but wind driven, but there wasn't any rain yet. Was sitting in the car, waiting for my dad to settle something with a workshop guy. Suddenly, we saw this whole bunch of guys running across the place, across the road running between SS19 and SS16. We looked out, this huge branch was lying across the road. The guys that ran out were pulling out this motorcycle. Some guy got hit by it, they pulled him out, probably broke something. He was quite blooded over, red blotches on his shirt, but apparently he was sound enough to be SMSing away as the guys pulled him to the clinic across the road. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me, if not that would have been a few hundred bucks worth of pictures, pulling the guy, the tree. News paper frontpage. Or something like that. Sighness. News really is profiting from people's misery. Anyways, it was that guy who hit a 'lot-tree'. Share the wealth, lolz.

Interesting, first time I saw my dad wear a black T-shirt today. Okay, I made him wear it. It was that black Body Glove shirt we bought for him for Christmas. First time he's wearing it. Ever. Speaking of black, and Body Glove, I so need to get new black shirts. The ones I have are getting old and hackneyed. Ah.

Finally found the Creative TravelSound i300 today. So long to search, all along it was sitting on a shelf. Fuckness. About 350. The TravelSound 200 is about 250. The thing is that they are both about the same quality all around, except i300 has 10 hours more playtime, and slightly better sound quality. Also, it looks better. Ah, is it worth the 100 buck difference? Don't know. Just need my Zen back. Sob.

Missing my baby. So short time seperation from her, and I miss her like this. If she does take that teaching post, I don't know how it's gonna be. Don't know if what we have will hold up. But I know I'll live. I really shouldn't think about it, but it's better that I do, then shock the system when it happens. If it happens. Which is likely. Anyways, this way, I won't be crying my eyes out. I'll probably be wandering about in a stunned condition for a few days after it hits, then I'll be fine. Sigh. I'm more worried about her. She's so fragile. Yeah, might have to officiate a breakup. 5 and a half years is a long time, who knows what may change during that time. It's not fair to either party to hold to an arrangement that is basically nonfunctioning except for the prohibitions. If the feelings do last, then there's always after then. Don't cry over this, baby. I know you have thought about it. It's better to think about it now, and ease out, then destroy it all of the sudden. Of course, by easing out I mean the mind. Prime it for this, but don't literally take it to happen. It's worked for me before, it might work for you. Seeing as to how we're both so random. Sigh. I'm such a jerk for posting this, but I don't know how else I can tell you.

Is there such a thing as happiness? Only absolute sadness can tell. Is there such a thing as joy? Only sorrow will answer. Is there such a thing as bliss? Only depression will reply. And how do I speak to these? Only time will tell.

I love you Wen, till the day that you say don't. Jin out.

No comments: