college photos...
I guess it's time to show you the groups I hang out with in college, considering how this blog was started there. It's also quite timely, seeing as how this is the close of the semester. I guess this will make it convenient for those who want copies of the photos. But the fucking annoying thing is the uploading of these pics. It's so slow, and I want to do many many photos. Ah. Annoyance.
It's quite funny how we never think of writing down our thoughts during the day when they occur, and yet want to write them down after they have long passed. Like take for instance my wanting to talk about this topic. It's come up in my mind over and over and over again, but I've never taken the effort to actually write it down and then rewrite it here legibly. As you can tell, I'm spewing all this as it happens in my head. Arghness. It's the randomness that makes this blog so annoying. Any yet, it's probably the reason why anyone reads it at all. Or perhaps, those that read it only do so because they know me, rather than like what I write here. Oh well. Matter what does it to a moron like me?
I kinda like taking photos. It's like painting a portrait, but faster, less messy, more accurate. Also, I think I look kinda sexy in black running around with a D70. Looks like one of those highly uptight modelling agency photographers. I tell you, some of them have to be bigger divas than the models themselves. It's a tough business, and you only make the dough once you get the rep. Otherwise, you get nuts. As in peanuts. Not insane. Although being broke might drive some people insane. Like me for example. Mehness.
I wish this blog were popular. But then again, I'm grateful it's not. It would be an incredible hassle to keep at that level. And also, I'd hate to have to conform to regular updates, not that THAT's an issue. I have readers from a wide enough band, so I guess I can't complain. Sure, it would be nice to be one of those bloggers commonly featured by news anchors or at least mentioned in the press, but I don't think I could handle that type of stardom. My ego is inflated quite easily. And popped just as easily too.
I notice one thing about popular bloggers. They tend to use mild smatterings of profanity, write very stinging personal thoughts, but all in a humourous light. Take Waiter Rant and kennysia.com for example. Interesting, no?
Ah, pictures, pictures. Here we go:
This is the group that drives me insane with having to plan with so often. I think the Photography Comittee has got to be one of the biggest aggravations of my entire college life, as of yet. Not so much the people, mind you (they're great, by the way). Rather, it's the things associated with us (a.k.a. photography, duh) that's aggravating. I'm sure you'd have noticed that the class picture affair was suitably annoying. Annyway, for those of you who don't know, that's me in black. It's gotta be one of the few pictures I look slightly good in, lolz.
Augustine's Period 1 Physics class has got to be the only class that has kept me so intimidated for so long. Mr Joy has this terrible habbit of acting like some insanely uptight asshole in the first 3 weeks to scare students into working for the rest of the semester, then lightening up afterwards. Honestly, that feller's a real comedian, cracks the most sarcastic jokes, I dare say even more sarcastic than mine. Randomness. If you want to know, he's the guy right at the back in the middle of the photo. Yeah, he's short, but his bark is worse than his bite. Yeah, he's Canadian.
Shalini Lydia Mascarenhas' Period 2 Data Management class. Okay, in this pic, I really look like the fat retard that I am. I'm so not going to wear white anymore. It accentuates the fact that I look like an overweight cruiser. The class is generally filled with morons and ne'er-do-wells but they're more accurately described as overtly sociable. And sometimes quite retarded, but that's unavoidable. Ms Shalini herself don't really do too well a job of controlling us, cuz she's really too nice a person to be a teacher. Still, she's very patient, considering I would have been screaming cold murder had I been in her place. She's the one on my left. Lotsa Asian Canadians teaching us. Hmm.
Karen Elizabeth Rothmel teaches English 3U in Period 3. Yeah, she's definitely Canadian. Generally, quite interesting class, my only problem being the overabundance of presentations required, and the long assignments that cause much lost sleep. Not that I lose much sleep without enjoying it, that is. She's quite a nice person overall, not very patient compared to Ms Shalini, but still very patient compared to me. Poetry buff, definitely.
Ms Foo Lei Hah's Period 5 Calculus. Very very very wonderful class, I must say. If there's one thing I'll remember about Taylor's, it's Ms Foo. She's a serious clown. Like, she does the silliest things imaginable. Yeah, extremely likable, acidically sarcastic, very sociable, can talk serious topics like food disease. I don't know how else to say it. You have to be in her class to actually understand why I enjoy it so much. Wen, want to know exactly what I'm talking about, talk to PokX, ask her about Ms Foo, lolz. I'm not good at descriptions. As you people can pretty much tell, she's the skinny one on the chair in the middle with the crossed arms. Very likable. And brings up random tricks like shortening your arm, too.
That's basically an average weekday for me, seeing those people. It's interesting, quite, aggravating, definitely, memorable, most likely, daily, duh, me, yeah. It's my life, which will soon be gone on Monday. Then, another semester awaits. Ah, such are the trials of the ICPU student.
An aside, ICPU prom is on June 9th. Anyone interested in going can inform me. Apparently, there's a lucky draw for 1000 in cold hard cash for one person. Niceness. They must be that desperate for people to come. Anyways, this post has proven longer than I like, lolz. I love you, Wen.
Jin out.

No comments:
Post a Comment