short date...
One bad characteristic with all the recent dates I've been having with Evon is that they are all really really short. Like, they never last longer than 5 hours, and we part ways before dinner. Argh. Take today for example. Picked her up at 12.30, went back to Subang, dropped by my place to recharge phones, went for lunch, went back to my place to get the phones then went to the Summit. Stupid junk complex blacked out/power shorted. Whole cinema emptied of people, many loiterers outside the premises. Went down to the place where they have all those pianos, there was this fat guy playing a baby grand, and a skinny guy playing an electronic drum set. Evon dragged me to the back of the display, made me sit down. I played Canon in D, got a small crowd around me. I ignored them, was gazing at her. Got bored at the random waiting for the power to come back on, so we went to Pyramid. Got tickets, watched the show. Honestly, I was too distracted by Evon to pay much attention to the screen. Wow, never knew I could be so 'excited' by simple brushing of the arms. And her sweet lips, wow! Talk about major horniness. Had a tough time sitting still in my seat, lolz. After the movie, she stopped to get a pair of tiramisu pralines, one for me, one for her. Amazingness, those things. I just popped mine, orgasmic it was. Almost, err, caused a mess in my pants, lolz. Liquor in a soft chocolate casing. Wow.
Okay, over sexed by the day, short as it was. Good thing I dropped her off at Xavier hall, next to CHS. If not, I don't think I could trust myself around her for much longer. Damn, she's hot, she is. Many times I was tempted to do stuff rather unappropriate, but I love her enough to know what's what. Don't get upset, or annoyed, or wary, or anything, darling. Can't help but admit it. You turn me on, and that's a fact. Rest assured I won't do anything out of line, unless of course you initiate it, lolz.
I need to shop for clothes. It seems that I've grown very fond of Body Glove. Simple reason: they fit me, they look good on me, they are not priced like the exorbitant quiksilver line and most other lines, and they last long. Almost everything Evon has seen me in has been from Body Glove. And apparently I'm sexy. Logical deduction is that Body Glove products make me look sexy, lolz. Of course, it could be that I have sex appeal on my own, but I highly doubt that, lolz. Anyways, I like the designs, and although quite a cliched line to wear, it's good, it's nice, not overly punkish like Wild Channel, quite surfer (I like!) and the like. Hmm, my analysis of fashion could be described as either enlightened male, nOOb metrosexual, or basic feminine. Oh, my obsession with my hair also adds to that perception. Kim commented that I seem to be trying to reinvent myself into a hunky ladykiller, or something like that, I forget. Could be. No idea. No objective, really. I just like a change, and fitting into clothes way beyond my bounds a few months ago is a really strong incentive to try it out.
ICPU finals is next week, starting Tuesday. Have English on Tuesday, Data and Physics on Friday, Calculus on Monday after. Nope, not gonna 'study' for it. You should probably know, it's a worse insult to ask me to study than to accuse me of plagiarism. And you know how I feel about being accused as a plagiarist. All my work is distinctly mine, and to say that I copy anyone's work is degrading me to their level, although I have nothing much against people who copy my work. MUCH. Evon's been asking me to at least attempt to study, for the sake of doing something, lolz. I might, since it's her asking.
In case anyone's wondering, Evon IS Wen, lolz. Either that, or I'm in love with both.
Jin out.

1 comment:
good luck on your finals.
Post a Comment