rise...
*hoo-haa-hoo-haa. Rise, Lord Stupidity. Yes, Master. Haha, insanity. That movie was nice, if only for the battle scenes. The dialog was artificial, the acting wooden, the fighting fake, only the setting pieces and the special effects for the battle scenes. Still, was worth that money so I could see Wen. The lame me never seems to have the money to pay for her share. I'm not gonna make a good mate.
It's decided. I can look physically sexy, but only in black. Or in white framed with black. All other shades and colors make me look like the fat moron I am. But black covers my defects, and for that short time, people will tell me very yao yeng. Need to reshape the thighs, the arms, the belly, the butt and the chest. Reduce fat percentage to 10%, double whatever muscle mass I have. Must remove all trace of scarring. Then need to keep the hair in a consistant shape and style. Then I will have a physical identity that I would like people to associate with my personality.
I want to get a set of protable speakers to go with my Zen. If it comes back from repair anytime soon, that is. Specifically, I want a Creative TravelSound i300. 4 AAA sized batteries power this baby, giving good quality audio designed for use with the Zen. Sharing music, on the go! And I heard it's small too. Quite nice. Excellent for picnics, or annoying neighbours.
Getting tired. Had a long day. Love you people. Jin out.

3 comments:
black does have the tendency to make people look lovelier... i truly believe that lately... unless it's the fact that i have black bags around my eyes thanks to exams....
Yo! What's with the Darth Stupidity thingy? striving to look good I see...i gave up on that a long time ago and just started to make my wardrobe consist of alot a black hehehe
nachos out!
you won't meet me in other colours, i can't judge. do know i love you no matter how you look like. *huggles*
Post a Comment