Tuesday, May 31, 2005

pissed beyond all reason...

Just got my Creative TravelSound i300. Now, a new problem. My Zen won't be ready for another 2 weeks. This is fucked up. I am freaking pissed. One month is too long to ask for a simple replacing of the earphone jack. Are the people at the Creative service center all retarded!?!? Is it too much to ask to replace one fucking piece?!?! If it's gonna take so long, why can't they just fucking replace it?!?! I'm so gonna call them until they just give me another one.

Injusticeness. English paper today actually took me the full 2 hours that they gave. How is that possible? Well, I did do two essays instead of the normal one required. Only problem is that I think both suck real bad. Neither one makes sense at all. Fuck. Might not do English 4U after all. Heard the workload is insanely high, and annoying. I hate annoying. Being annoyed repeatedly today. I hate that.

I have two free days from tomorrow. Will spend them redoing my stuff, settling my accounts for this semester, closing all opened hatches. Will clear out whatever left in my head that needs cleaning. Like, recalibrating Physics engines, revving up, empty the horsepower on Friday morning, then blow out the Data mechanics later. Will have the weekend to pack Calculus into a box for dumping on Monday. Then I'll be done. No, it's not studying. It's cleaning house. So don't come tell me stupid things that are likely to make me blow your head off with monkey poo.

Ah. Fuck. It. All. To. Homo. Hell. Damn. It. All. Again. I. Hate. Being. Annoyed.

I should think of a way to destroy all stupid stuff. Stupid stuff annoy the hell out of me, and are only useful to laugh at AFTER the fact. Fuck that.

Jin out.

P.S. I've been trying for the past 30 minutes to post a link to somewhere really hilarious, but apparently the perfectly normal html has errors and won't post right. Fuck. This just builds, this annoyance.

No comments: