Thursday, May 12, 2005

fucked up crapness...

Haven't felt this way for some time. So fucked up, confused, stressed, burned, flamed, raped, I don't know how else to describe it. Not entirely a bad thing, cuz I kinda missed the exhilirating burst of furious energy it gives. But after the rather long adrenaline wave (it only seems to happen for me), I feel so moody and depressed.

It kinda like started yesterday. I realised how fucking far behind I was in getting the class photos. That complicated things indefinitely for me. Another thing being that there was a severe lack of photographers with powerful cameras to take photos. And another being that I'm such a bad leader, but let's talk on my inadequacies later. So, we are doing this is in a fucking slipshod manner right now, but it will suffice, if I can add some offhand spice in the photos. IF I can, that is. I'm so doing things better next semester, that is if I still am in the Photography comittee. Fuck that all.

This morning, it was aggravated by my lack of access to fresh contact lenses. I have this new box of lenses, but for some reason I could not find them. Like, never throw away your old lenses unless you are sure there are fresh ones waiting. Which, apparently, I thought I did, and I'm probably right, just that they are waiting in the wrong place. Anyways, I spent a hell of a good time hunting around the house for them, and found not what I was looking for (like duh, cuz I couldn't see much), no thanks at all to anyone for trying to help, cuz they didn't! Like, what the fuck!? I don't care. Anyways, got a fresh pair from Sinar Kota during lunch, feels so much better now. Sigh. But that didn't take away the fucked up mood.

Strangeness, I got myself a Shandy today. I don't normally indulge, either. Waste of two bucks, that was. Impulse shopping is bad. Must remember to pay Wen for the pair of shirts later. Can't have her spending money on my clothes, especially since there's no reason for her to. Which also reminds me, I need to go clothes shopping soon. My wardrobe is filled with oversized clothes, like seriously. And most of them are almost new. Amazingly. Looking in the mirror in the optometrist while paying for the contacts, yeah, seriously, I look nothing like what I used to. Surprised anyone can recognise me. Well, okay, still very dorky and noobish, I'll give you that. And I still look retarded in specs, but what the hell, I'm not spending 300 bucks on something I'm not gonna wear!

Missing Wen so much. Hey, darling, we're joining PokX's table for the prom, k? I don't wanna end up on some table full of weirdos. Well, okay, we're both weird, but the point is let us be with other weirdos we know. Lolz. Adam and Pokx at the table, so you have some people to chat with, while I don't think I know anyone else there either, lolz. I love you, darling!

Hmm, what else can I say? Not much, no thoughts on anything. Oh, wait. I was thinking of starting another blog on some fictional character. Kinda like writing a story. Might even get it published. Hehe. I seem to be on a writer's craze these few weeks. Who knows? Might get it as part of a column! Mwahaha! Intriguing. Okay, that's all I have. Really. Seriously. No joking.

Wen is beloved of me! Jin out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

by now u would realised the excess boredom i am faced upo.. i actually decided to write u a comment besides the crap i leave on the tagboard. anyways, i guess the fact that ur far behind in the clss photos proves wat u said in one of ur earlier post that u have been poisoned by sloth. contact lenses part i think i msaid wat i wan at tagboard. oh yes, u do look different as in u are WAY SKINNIER than u were b4 and duh ur hair colour changed, but u look good. another blog for a fictional character? go for it, i need another reading material while at work and it must be on the net.. wat else ahh? dono wat to crap abt redi.. bubbye now.