one month...
It's been a month since I actually belonged to someone. Wow. Something I never thought I'd say. I'm normally against the concept of being owned by anyone or anything, especially "big powerful government". Those morons assume that I'll bow to their lame-ass demands just because they sit in comfortable cars and chairs wearing cheesy suits and having their ugly mugs plastered all over cheap newsprint by saying dumbass things like, "don't raise prices, just absorb the fucking costs so that the economy won't spiral out of control..." Blah blah, it's obvious Pak Lah don't know much about anything, it's a wonder I ever had any respect for him. Yeah yeah, you people say respect him cuz he's the leader. Well, first off, he can go kiss my fat ass and polish it to a sheen first. He hasn't done very much as a leader. Come to think of it, neither has Mahathir. But at least Dr M had backbone, if he didn't have much brains. Pak Lah hasn't done anything. And don't get me started with Najib. Oh the fucking moron, along with Anuar Ibrahim and one other guy ruined an entire generation. They should be subjected to a public dissection without anaesthetics, while made to listen to the replays of all their speeches. That's worse than hell.
Damn. Wasted more than 200 words on those morons. Well, basically you can tell I have almost no respect for people who are politicians first and leaders second. Fuck them all. Actually, don't. We don't want them passing their worthless genes down. Mehness. Let us return to more pleasant thoughts.
Oh yes. My first month with Wen. She's probably the best thing that ever happened to me, as opposed to the worst thing that ever happened to me, which is being born, but that's not the issue. She's made me happy for the longest period of my life, ever. We don't see each other as much as I'd like, but I make it a point to make the most of what time we do spend together. Sure, gotten screwed by my parents a few times for extending that time beyond midnight, but it's well worth it, to see her face that much longer, to feel her hands in mine that much longer, to hear her breathing that much longer. Why do I love her? Honestly I don't know. It's that unknown quality about her that does it. Sure, her skills, personality, looks, they really do good at attracting me, but it's that one unnamable thing that seals the envelope. I love her, like really. If it were just the physical aspects, or the mental ones, then it would just be a like. I love her. Note the difference? They say there's nothing more attractive to a guy than a girl who's in love with him. Maybe. No idea. It's probably biological, or whatever. But I do know I love her. That's what counts, no?
The funny thing is that I'm gonna get a lot of "cute cute" comments for this post. Yeah, well, whatever. I know it's not me to do this. At least, not the old me. Well, I've said this many times, but I know some people are not used to the idea yet: I'm not who I used to be. I undergone some majorly drastic changes on account of myself, it's been an overall improvement according to most people, but that's mostly the physical aspect. Yeah, lolz, I know I'm a lot cuter than I used to be (syokness, I had an aunt say that if she was 18, she'd come and get me, lolz), the inside changed a lot too, more for the worse I think. But I say, this is like that S Club 7 song. I'd never had a dream come true, till the day I found Wen, and she found me. Thanks, PokX. Thanks for that random gesture that did the world a great favor by removing me from circulation, and won yourself two coffees, lolz. I love you, too, man! Thanks a load. But you still get only one coffee from me. The other one you claim from her.
Sigh, so happy. I really should be, lolz. Much to do, but once my skies clear, I'll fly away with her, and hopefully never have to return. Still, we will never know what happens till after it does. To speculate is to assume finality prematurely. I love you people for reading this, but after all's written, it remains to be seen what is done. So if you see me not doing what I said I will, remind me.
I adore my dearest Wen! Jin out.

No comments:
Post a Comment