sleeping..
It's amazing what connotations this word brings. To sleep means to rest. To sleep also means to wait. To sleep with someone means to fuck that person. No matter what context it is used in, it is all necessary. We all need to sleep, we all need to wait, and most of us need to screw someone. So it is a perfectly flexible word, much like many words are.
In the sense, the survey generated a flurry of responses that I didn't know was possible on this blog. Still, it is interesting to note the variety and dearth of responses. And if anyone noticed the pattern, the questions circulate around the issue of sexual/male-female relationships, and our opinions/biases towards them. This caused me to reflect on my mental state, at least the most recent form of it. Yes, I realise that for the first time in my 18 years I'm actually in a relationship. And a very very pleasant one at that. Still, the turmoil that seems to follow me after every pleasantry is tiring the emotions. Which leads to this totally unemotional state I'm currently writing in. That would explain the dry nature of this post. Also, the responses recorded in the survey posed interesting questions best solved unemotionally. And the practicality of using the results also proves to be an intriguing distraction.
Considering how well people respond to these surveys, I'm thinking of making them a regular feature at this blog. Perhaps once a week is good? Damn, tiredness holds me in a vicelike grip. Still, I can breathe and while I can I will move. And move I will, typing nonsensical garbage that many come to read. While I must say I had an interesting day, any attempt to document it would seem bland at best. A short description would pose to be a pointless exercise in futility. And to think I want to start a job in journalism. I can barely type a coherent post to matter. I think I should stop here.
I love Wen, I think. Can't walk straignt, too tired. And honesly, I feel dead tired. Jin out.

No comments:
Post a Comment