Saturday, May 28, 2005

helpless feeling...

I woke up from a nap just before dinner. Interesting dream during the nap. It was being with Wen in a dark place (can't be sure where), sitting on something (can't be sure what), smooching (very sure of that). Whispering a whole lot of sweet nothings, punctuated by full-mouthed kisses, tongue and all. Nothing besides that, although I do suspect a more intense turn was due just before I woke up. My lips were freaking dry when I woke up. Musta had my mouth open all throughout. And it was downstairs in the hall. That must have been weird for everyone else.

Blog surfing is fun. That is, if you don't use the Next Blog button in the upper right hand button. That gives you mostly boring blogs made by some bot program, or some spanish or german blog. Admittedly, sometimes blog surfing does unearth certain gems. However, the best possible way to blogsurf are to click on links on blogs, and hope to end up somewhere interesting. It also is a very good demonstration of the 6 degrees of seperation rule. Like, how every non-random blog is somehow inadvertantly connected to another. Or at least those that do matter.

Another interesting feature I discovered about popular blogs is that they feature dialogs, usually those with an inanely funny content. Sadly, I never remember conversations long enough to write them out. Sure, I could make one up, but it wouldn't be funny, or humurous, or even worth reading. Another reason why this blog is boring is because of the high word content, but the low interest content. Oh well. If my thoughts were that amusing to the random inbecile, I'd be really worried.

I'm not one to wear my butt on my sleeve. That's cuz your butt usually isn't detachable from your posterior. So firm is this connection that they are both used interchangably. It must, then, be a serious pain to be called an asshole. Imagine. You are not even an object/thing/matter. Rather, you are a lack of matter, as a hole is actually the lack of a certain material where it should be. This is sad on so many levels. The ass (gluteus maximus for those Latin-inclined) is a huge huge muscle. Assholes aren't even the muscle. They're the gap that seperates the pair that each person should have. Also, it should be noted that this hole is a portal for undesirable refuse. In this sense, you are so nonexistent that you are used to dump gunk through. Cool. Gay people, however, would digress over my perception of the significance of the asshole, as you can well imagine.

I need a change of style of writing. Something interesting. Something witty. Something that will make people mention my blog to me in person, rather than only online. That's kinda boring. It is very fulfilling to read that people actually care about it, but it's absolutely uplifting to hear people talking about it, because apparently people only bother to allow saliva to dry on topics of gossip/importance/mehness.

Wen is not feeling well. Something about being in the sun the whole day being a photographer. I am such a daft boyfriend sometimes, not knowing all the details, lolz. Anyways, seeing as how I'll be free during the holidays, and how CHS will be launching their sports center, I will most probably be gonna taking pictures for that, that is if I got all the details right.

Okay, ending this post now. Experimenting with short posts. Like, short. Really short. Really really really short. Mehness.

Rest well, my angel.

Jin out.

No comments: