Tuesday, April 26, 2005

workness...

Hoo, looks like I'm not done with the coaster after all. It turns out to be not only a Physics project, art is involved too. Now I need to thematically decorate it. Hmm. Wonder how that's gonna turn out.

Today, I was put in a very very bad mood. I hate hate hate hate my latest performance on the Physics test. That subject seems to have issues with me. Half the time, it's real nice to me, with perfect scores and whatnot, the other half it's bashing me in. Must be flirting with me. Hmm. Whateverness.

I so determinedly need to fix my room up. It's quite a mess, though not nearly enough to evidence the testosterone that resides in that room. Maybe I'm just not that male after all? No idea. Anyways, the place is dusty, and I HATE dusty. And I need to put up a few crates-converted-into-shelves. They're hanging precariously on the wall, time to drill some actual holes to hold them in. And I need to rearrange stuff in this room. Lolz. And finally have an actual photo in that room. Strange, although I am a photographer, there are no photos of me near my room, lolz. And also, to clear the dust. Did I mention that? Hehe.

Fishness. I really really need to buck up on my Physics. Why is my electricity always so fucked up? Mr. Joy had to basically tell me one of my answers were obviously wrong in the middle of the test, and I knew it, and I couldn't answer it. Must be so disappointed in his star pupil, lolz. Oh well, when I first went in, I was only planning on passing the course, not acing it. So this is sorta like a bonus. Now the issue is how to keep from getting greedy. Lolz.

If you notice the two new links at the side, you will see that one says Query letters. Go there. If you're really bored, you'll see why. So random. Lolz. It's quite hilarious sometimes, and most of the other times, it's funny. Otherwise it's quite mehness. Lolz. Whatever that means. Here's something rather absurd, though I must say that it really applies to me. Sadness. Lolz.

I noticed that I seem to lack inspiration lately. Not my fault. I blame everyone else, mwahaha! Sigh. I should really be spending more time with Wen. Then I would have less time to go insane. Ergh. I miss her.

Jin out.

No comments: