i going broke liaoz...
Sigh, if this keeps up, I'll really end up the househusband, lolz. Spending a lot of money these past few days, think I blew over 300 bucks over the weekend. At this rate, someone really need to keep my money liaoz. Anyone have any good part time jobs to offer me? Must be high pay, require specialised skills, and short hours. My fortes are English, and talking at random. I know a smattering of almost all generic fields of knowledge, and can use chaos logic to an alarming degree. Anyone?
Would my darling like me to say who she is? Everyone's so curious, I just don't know if she wants to become so famous, lolz. Also, just like to know, what would she like me to call her? Besides all those cute cute names, should I call you by the name before the surname, or after? Meh, this shouldn't be in public domain. Alright people, that's all the details you're gonna get. This is supposed to be in private!
Randomness, lolz. This blog is cracking up, nothing interesting happening in my life, and the whole day is spent thinking about her! And what time is NOT spent thinking of her is spent worrying about my fucked up school condition. All my previous perfect scores for Physics have dissapeared, all my near perfect scores for Calculus and Data have also evaporated. Sigh. I feel like crap. Thank God for you, darling. Hope you can give me fresh inspiration. I soooooo need it right now. The pure confusion is just killing me. I can't stand it. So need to see your face, and talk to you, in person. Sigh.
No poetry, can't think in a confused mood. I'm half happy, half sad, half ecstatic, half depressed. Sigh...

2 comments:
been tired for days. glad to know things have been going fine =) hope everything works out well.
you're supposed to let someone figure who i am right? wait till he gives you a reply, then only i'll step out of the shadow. lolx.
call me as how i call your name. it's a lot easier. (o=
Post a Comment