feeling a bit pissed...
I should really be happy right now, cuz I finally got the coaster to completion. But I'm not. That damned contraption is very susceptible to random errors, plus it's not very aesthetic. And it's also 1.13 in the morning and I'm up typing when I have a Physics quiz tomorrow, and my Physics is quite fucked up already. As it is, I'm not doing too well in any other field, and the finals are coming up. If this keeps up, I have no hope of staying in the top 10 of ICPU. And I'm not even trying anymore. Maybe my 'gift' only worked before I turned adult? Sigh. Then I would rather be dead.
I've not been a good boyfriend lately. I haven't been there for my darling, my messages are replied late, I say nothing meaningful, I sound desperate, and last but not least, I'm quite lame!!!! Sigh. I asked what she saw in me. She said, I was me. That's a relief. In a way, it actually is, knowing that there's someone who loves me exactly the way I am. On the other hand, it means I'm not much to look at, or think about. Sigh. I'm so fucked up, I really want to break down and cry. Except for some reason I don't seem to be able to do that. And I'm too tired for physical violence. I wish someone would come rape my brains out right this instant.
My fingers are really numb. So much writing, and molding and twisting this week. And I've been quite the bitch with a few people, I feel. Ah well. I'm too tired to either do this or that, even this post is not making any sense at all. I could probably typed out a long list of random letters and it would probably make as much sense. I feel like dying. My computer downstairs has been sodomised by some fucking virus I accidentally downloaded. Hope they come up with the patch for it soon. It's blocking all my Java scripts for some reason. And I can't acess any email accounts. So, I'm doing this all upstairs. Fuck my stupidity.
Today, well technically, yesterday, was Dad's birthday. Went to a seafood restaurant to eat. That's it. Well, he also basically built my roller coaster for me, lolz. Can't complain. I think my lack of sleep and my fucked up-ness is getting to me. And the lack of poetry posting is adding to the boredom factor of this page. And recent complaints indicate that a few people object the profanity on this page. Oh, fuck it, lolz. I really couldn't take the effort to speak nice and well structured insults and cuss-words in this condition, let alone in real life. Oh well.
As for the signout name, I don't care if it suits me. Who am I, anyway? Not who I used to be. That's for sure. I think everyone who knows sufficiency about me will concurr.
I love my baby, Wen. Jin out.

2 comments:
dear, you're doing the best you can. how can you say you're not being a good boyfriend? and since when are you lame?????????????????? you know what, if you want to cry, i urge you to go ahead. don't let anything stops you. it feels much better. screw double standards. and hopefully, i can be there by your side. (o= love you too dear. *huggles*
My thoughts on:
1) Being Lame: Being lame is part of character, I think its a neccessity in a person. In some ways, it can be hilarious (though often to others rather than to the lame one, but who cares). Also, no one's made perfect, so if you didn't have lame-ness in you, you're probably highly deficient in some other area/character attributes.
2) Crying: DON'T! Its just your girlfriends ploy to show you that she's got the emotional upper-hand! You're the guy, guys don't cry!
3) The above two points: Ignore what I said, I'm just really tired of studying (more like cramming info in at the last minute) and I needed something to do to relax my mind...
Now that's being LAME!
-justanother(stressedout/lame)dude
Post a Comment