Thursday, April 28, 2005

flashbacks...

I am currently chatting with my sweet sweet Ee Wen, and a topic came up, something about dying and wills, which might bring my regular readers back to some of my previous posts, namely those written around my birthday. Something about a premonition of death and whatnot.

Then I recalled the short period that caused such a dramatic change in me. It's incredible. Two weeks of a lot of lonely wandering in a strange city and strange country, with limited money, and lots of time alone, no wonder my mind was kinda like put through a spin cycle. And I came back, and promptly was noticed for the immediate and drastic change in me. Hmm, didn't notice it myself. Apparently I WAS the life of the party, somewhat. And when I went to Dinesh's birthday bash (it was a bash, right?), everyone was feeling so dead, not least because of the number of breakups at the time, plus the new me wasn't helpful either. This is old history, why the hell am I bringing it up?

I suppose I should admit to something. At one time, I really did have the suspicion that I wasn't as straight as I thought I was, lolz. If you know what I mean. I won't go into details, cuz it's actually quite silly, and pointless, at that. But from the learning experience during that time I can say I can empathize with people that are not the same as me, which technically includes everyone. But I learnt not to discriminate against people because of their individual quirks. However, I will discriminate against them as a group if it just so happens to occur to me to do so, lolz. Like for example I will not discriminate against gay people, but I will discriminate against idiots. See? Simple.

Hmm, went to this blog, apparently it's the best blog in Asia. Don't see why. Some ordinary Singaporean girl with random words and a lusty appetite, but that's it. Hmm, people seem to be drawn to extroadinarily ordinary things these days. That could be why this blog is very very obscure. It's too good, that it's bad. Hmm. Intriguing.

Wow. I am popular and good looking, lolz. That is, if the words of other people are to be believed. Lolz. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm the only one with no taste, cuz I find myself quite hard to be around, and hardly measuring more than a 2 out of 10 on the looks scale, lolz. Or maybe I have impeccable taste, while the rest of the world needs a tongue scraping? Stll, since my girl seems to agree with the rest of the world, I suppose they must be right. Hmm, need to fix my pretty head back on correctly, lolz.

Okay, joke's over. Seriously, I so need to fix everything properly. My life is like an old junk right now. It's running, but it's making a whole lot of noise, and parts are falling off even as I move along. And it's really slow, even slower since I have to stop and pick up the parts even as more fall off. Crapness. Still, I'm getting there, the question is when. At least someone is along with me for the ride.

Poetry, don't come easy to me, how can I find a way, to help me say, what I feel...

Dark Horse

In the shadows of the hills
A dark dawn rises
And a black shape rises
Agaisnt a foreground of light
Where the ponies prance carefree
They do not notice the black horse
As he comes into their midst
They mingle freely with the stallion
They notice not his color
But they know something is not right
With horse whispers floating
The black one gallops off into the hills
To go back to the place
Where dark horses go

That was for Ry, lolz. I love you, Wen! Jin out.

1 comment:

e2wen~* said...

"This is old history, why the hell am I bringing it up?"
*point to your title for the post* flashbacks ma... lolx.

"It's too good, that it's bad. Hmm. Intriguing."
here comes the word again. NARCISSISM!!! lolx.

"since my girl seems to agree with the rest of the world, I suppose they must be right."
what if i make everyone say you're a girl? lolx. then we'll turn your name to Yin. *sinister laugh* hehehe~ *grinz*

"At least someone is along with me for the ride."
no stallions. go for donkeys. ahaha~ =P

"Poetry, don't come easy to me, how can I find a way, to help me say, what I feel"
modified from Words Don't Come Easy by F.R. David?

*huggles*