ecstatic and confused...
Something interesting happened to me on my second day as a legal adult. I won't say what it was, but rest assured it was something I had never ever seen/heard in my entire life. I was in the middle of a perfectly mastered music piece (playing it), when it came. I spent a few minutes contemplating it, then resumed playing. Somehow, the notes didn't align right after that, lolz. Wow, must have been that shocking to the system, subconciously, it seems.
Right now, I'm in a rather unsual state of balance between ecstasy (the feeling, not the drug!), and confusion. Ecstatic for a reason that will remain undisclosed, and confused in not knowing the next path towards that reason. Only one person can answer that, because that person conveniently put the question where it was not, lolz. Still, it is rather confounding a type of question, and I'm not given many clues on going about solving it. Need some help, wonder if I could get that person to give some ideas, lolz.
Watched Be Cool with Zhao just now. Kinda random for a movie with Travolta, but interesting kind of storyline. But very random. And evil Zhao bought a box of popcorn and hardly ate half, rendering the rest unto me to finish, damn you Zhao. Fat already still want to stuff the fat little rabbit, lolz. Oh, well. Waste not want not. We, meaning Zhao and me, went downstairs to the arcade to play Generals. Lolz, first time I'm playing a computer game in like 4 months, amazing I'm still this good, lolz. But the computers were crap anyways, lolz. Then me, Zhao and Jules went back to my place, popped over to Pn Poh's for a little chat, joined by Evans. Chit chat on random but somehow correlating topics, then we four went for dinner. Lolz, long time since Jules went out for something this late. Anyways, nonsense talking during makaning time, then got home, took a shower and came online, for no apparent reason. Hmm, this blog is becoming a lot like Kel's. Mehness.
I just don't seem to be able to write much poetry these few days. Hmm, only melancholic moods can give these abilities. And a not a few people have already stated their concerns over my seemingly constant state of depression, lolz. Well people, you choose either poetry and depression, or no poetry and my current hyperactive state, lolz. Brain functions are crashing, lolz. Goodnight, everyone.

4 comments:
aikz, i have a feeling i'm just as confused as you are. i told you i often do things at the wrong time. and that was like, an hour ago? as you brain functions are crashing, mine is slamming against my skull. really, it was a really idiotic mistake that i made. i think i should just throw my phone down the toilet bowl.
je veux te dire aujourd'hui... qu'est-ce que tu as dit, qu'est-ce qui se passe???
not everyone understand French.
aiyak, all oso confusing ler. depends on what context you mean ler, and what you mean by idiotic phone, lolz. and it also depends on whether you meant what you sent. otherwise, it's all a really confused and fucked up situation, lolz. excuse my french.
Post a Comment