Thursday, April 28, 2005

update on today

Sigh. Got back the Physics test results. You know the one I was ranting on and on and on and on about? Yup. Absolutely justified. 31/40. Fuck. So low. And Joy Augustine said we could all have gotten a perfect for this one. Sigh. Electricity is the most fucked up of all my Physics topics. Fuck. On the other hand, we finished the OSSLT today. That last paper was boringness, I finished like 30 minutes before time, the hall was so freaking cold I couldn't help but sleep. But didn't drool like usual this time, lolz, cuz it was so cold no saliva generated. Sigh, was so bored.

Today was the main thoroughfair of the SAM charity fest. Incredible. So loud and noisy. Didn't see many people I knew, strangely. Hmm, and I thought almost everyone I knew was in SAM. Anyways, it wasn't that fascinating, though they did dunk their program director, it wasn't much of a spectacle. It's all in the name of charity anyways. One interesting thing that DID happen was that someone tried to dunk a ball at the hoop near the carpark. Lolz. He didn't get the ball through, grabbed the rim to support himself, and it broke off. Lolz. That was hilarious. The guys running the basketball thing were absolutely furious. They had to cover the costs to the repair/replacement of the hoop. Oh well, part of the business risks, right?

Nothing interesting happens lately. Ergh. The closest thing I have to exciting this week is tomorrow. Tomorrow we hand in the roller coaster project. I soooo need to post a picture of the coaster. Hmm, maybe I should post a video of it instead. That would make more sense. Does anyone know how to do that? Lolz.

I have two upcoming dates this weekend, lolz. No, their not what I'd call exciting, cuz exciting is ordinary. They are most fantastically mindblowing! Lolz, okay okay, exaggeration meter fried. Lolz. Still, they are pretty special, considering I don't see Wen very often, and have actually hardly seen her much, for that matter. Hmm. Randomness. Well, she has something to do on Saturday, might join her and gang later, if they determine where they're going. Still, Bangsar is a far way off, and it will be quite lamppost-ish of me if I do go. But still, it's the guy's duty to be there with his girl, lolz. And it will be interesting to see the persons that made up most of her social life during CHS. And to see the common friends of PokX and Wen. Lolz. Curiousity killed the cat. I don't like cats. So if my curiousity kills cats, is that exactly a bad thing? Hmm.

Pondering, wondering, I have another half an hour to go before the stupid meeting starts. Mehness. I hate this yearbook meetings. We never do anything. And Photography is kinda dead. My fault I know, but I have no time to plan anything so we have to make do with what we have. Sigh. Quite plain. And I'm doing such a sucky job, but no one else wants to do it. Must stick up a strong front and rally the troops. I hate acting, lolz.

I was contemplating, since my hair is technically colored, not dyed or highlighted, I was thinking of putting just a few neon blue highlights. Lolz. Something that stands out. Or maybe, if they have those glow-in-the-dark dyes, I could ask for those, expecially is they don't have a color in the daytime. That would be so cool, except very distracting when I go for those movie classes. Ms K will be so pissed, lolz. Mwahahaha. Still, I don't think they have glowing dyes. Hmm. Fireflies in my hair? Wow, obsessed with my pretty locks, so girlish, lolz. Maybe Wen wouldn't be too off the mark if she does get everyone to call me a girl, lolz. Oh well. I'm secure in my identity, only not in my motives, hehe.

It's rumbling outside, but there's no rain. Yet. The place outside is a mess, it's like someone overturned an egg lorry. Hehe. Randomly, I feel very hungry after consuming that sugar laden doughnut. Crap, getting fat, must not give in to urges. Lolz, randomness. Speaking of which, I do not recall mentioning it in my previous posts, but I did a weighing two nights ago. I was soooooo shocked. Lolz. Guess everyone was right. Lost a LOT of weight. In Form 5 I was a hefty and burdensome 140++ kilos. Insanity. Then two nights ago, I was about toucing 90. Hehe. I DID lose one third of my weight. Amazingness. Maybe the trick to weight loss is spending lots of alone time in a strange city in a strange country walking around aimlessly, in a depressed mood? Hehe. Might start a trend. And the airlines would love me, ticket sales will boom! Oh, the trick is also to not bring sufficient cash with you, so the urge to drown your depression in a binge will be significantly supressed. Lolz. Health guru Jin, master of self-deprivation. It's not anorexia, because you are not intentionally not eating, it's more like you cannot, because you can't afford the tram ticket home if you do. And the increased physical activity on reduced blood sugar levels helps to incinerate the fat. Lolz. Amazingness. I never cease to amaze myself.

Still, I'm quite far from crossing out that particular thing on my wishlist. The buff bod is nowhere near to be seen, and my fat lazy ass is too sluggish to even try to rectify that situation. Crapness, lolz. Maybe I should wake like 4 in the morning and walk to Taylor's. But that may soon prove unnecessary as my dad is planning on getting an Avanza, or an old Merc. Hehe. Either way, there should be an extra car, and it's likely to be mine, seeing as how my mom likes driving the Saga hatchback cuz it's easy to park, plus she don't like unfamiliar cars. Woohoo. Even driving an old Merc has a wow factor. It's the brand, not the car. Plus, they're solid. Not too shabby.

Poetry is useful when you're depressed, or when on a sugar high. I'm not on that insulin wave, so I really can't write much. And I am not depressed, nor should I be given I have no reason to be so. In fact, it's such a meh feeling that I wonder if I'll get anything done this week. Surprising it's even a factor at all. Mwahahaha! I need to change the background of this blog, though. I want to put one of my own. I think I'll design a good one, and then stick it in. Lolz. Randomness.

I love you, Evon Terng Ee Wen! Jin out.

No comments: