Wednesday, April 20, 2005

thankyou, darling...

Okay, okay, this is not gonna be long, but my sweetheart deserves mention, and more. That absolute honey of a girl went well out of her way to find me that ballbearing I was looking for. *kis Darling, I'm on my knees right now. Thankyou thankyou thankyou! Ehehehe. Sorry if I wasn't too articulate over the phone, my lips become numb whenever I hear your voice. I actually dropped the phone when I got the call, I get so nervous everytime you call. Sigh, so sweet of you to do that. I owe you even more now, you know?

That was the ecstatic part. Now the fucked up part is that I have no excuse to delay completion of the roller coaster anymore. It's really urgent I complete it by tomorrow. So, we have to completely scrap the original material chosen for the track, and we're moving from steel wire to rubber tubing. Rubber is easier to work with, but not as good, and definitely not as cool. Still, with lack of time, we really have to hand in something rather than nothing. And to make sure it works. Oh fuck.

I love you darling. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. Do note, I loved you loads even before you did this, lolz. *kis See you online later, okay?

Jin out.

No comments: