Saturday, April 09, 2005

i think i got the answer...

Lolz, I think I just got the answer to the question. Rather straightforward, that's what I like about the clue-giver, lolz. But I won't say what the answer is, that is for the clue giver to give, lolz. If the clue-giver is willing, then it will be told, cuz it was a very interesting question, and I'm not about to tell the secret, lolz.

Floating between ecstatic and delirious now. Insanity, or absolute sanity, I don't know. But the answer was an interesting one enough that it produced such an effect after deliberating the answer for so long. I do seem to be speaking in riddles, don't I? Lolz. Well, guess away, lolz.

I was wondering, is it potaeto, or potahto. Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? How many peas are there in a pod? Are there more men then women in my head? Lolz, too delirious/ecstatic/random to say much useful stuff. Even my sentence structure is falling apart... Mehness...

1 comment:

e2wen~* said...

whether they are fruits or vegetables, for all i care, as long as they're not rotten, i'll eat them up. lolx. from what i know, they are considered as fruits. a type of over sized berries. (o=