Tuesday, April 26, 2005

not doing what i'm supposed to...

I'm sitting in Taylor's Library right now. In the same place where I first started this blog. At a time when this blog looked really different. In a time when I had yet to meet my darling. In a time of severe boredom and free periods. In a time of nothing better to do. Lolz. Sounds like some boring old crap some old man would say. Well, I AM an old man, lolz. At least, technically a man, but still very boyish in behaviour. Aiks, feeling sheepish again. Grinnning with my right side of my lips curled upwards, making the face feel distorted, listening to She Will Be Loved on my Zen, while around me the world spins to a halt, while I should be doing something about the Data and Physics tests that are coming up in the next hours. Oh well.

My darling probably just woke up, and didn't know I have a free period, lolz. Oh well, if she checks, then she will know I'm here. Then in that case, I should probably be examining the squiggles in this open holder in front of me. My writing, when it's for my eyes, are so incomprehensible that I have to REMEMBER what I wrote there. If not, I can't read what's on it. The ink marks only serve to remind what I wrote there, not actually a statement of what I did write. And with Physics, that is really really bad cuz the formulae are precise. Eheheh. I used formulae, rather than formulas. Being correct to the point of annoying! Mwahahaha.

Oo, err, I have about another 30 mins before I go in for the Data test. Ehehe. Should do something about it, maybe. Oh fuck, skipping break today. At least PokX can't tempt me again today. Mwahahaha! Randomness. Boringness. Mehness.

Loving my sweetheart deeply. Missing her much. Jin out.

No comments: