Sunday, April 10, 2005

joy joy...

Gloriously wonderful time! Haha, ecstatic is one way to desribe it. A long and beautiful blur is another! Woohoo. Never ever thought it would happen, lolz. Even less considering the circumstances. Sigh, now have many more responsibilities to cover, don't know if I can cover it, lolz. Oh well, all part of the adventure. Where will it lead me to, I don't know, but I trust that it will give me much to learn. Mayhaps, I may have much to teach?

Lolz, wishing she could be here right now. I so need some help, fuck! I lost my English assignment sheet, and I feel so freaking stressed. And Ali just popped by to buy some cards. Hope he makes it worthwhile... Woohoo, 150 bucks. Chicken feed, compared to the 2k I was expecting, but sold a lot fewer cards, lolz. Oh well, at least the money's coming in, gonna need a whole lot more a whole lot sooner, though.

Randomness, never thought much about it, but just being in a relationship is uplifting in itself, even moreso knowing how special that other person is to you, and how special you are to that person. Lolz, here's to praying it leads to something good, lolz. Love you, darling.

She's the One

Never thought it possible
Never thought it would
Never thought it probable
Never thought it could

That chance could lead to someting
That chance could give this joy
That chance could bring me laughter
That chance could show me you

I know that she's that person
I know that she's my inspiration
I know that she's needing me
I know that she's the one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...someone's finally in love, eh? =)

Anonymous said...

bliss. (o=