progress report...
And today's progress report: generally good, wonderful all throughout, feeling slightly bad for my lack of dedication, and quite pleased with my work so far. Woke up fine, went down to do the coaster, Wendy came over, stayed till 7, got about 50% of the track laid out working, and feeling bad that I wasn't able to be with my darling when she was feeling down.
I don't really have much to say today. I bound my loose music sheets, then went out to do the coaster. It works well, now just have to make sure it's consistent. Crap, feeling quite useless. For some reason. It's probably the inability to do anything, in all fields, at least for the moment. I need a shower, I'm sticky and I'm higly uncomfortable but I'm too lazy to do anything about it. And I found a new wound on my hand. Damn those wire meshes, they can really pierce skin. Oh well, it's fine. Not bleeding to death anyways, not yet at least. Hmm.
The mood is rather mehness. No condition to philosophize on anything. No wonder my blog is dying out. It's not interesting anymore. No poetry, no crap shit. Aish. Maybe another 2 week hiatus? Mehness.
Jin out.

1 comment:
Jin out? Man this isn't you... Only someone crazy like me would use that line...
Post a Comment