ehehe...
Shoulda posted last night, but due to a promise and counter promise, didn't do that. Oh well, better late than never. Would be easier without this splitting headache anyway.
Yesterday I woke at 6, supposed to wash the cars, but fell asleep again. So lazy, lolz. Anyways, finally did get up at around 8, got out of the house and washed both the cars. Isaac came over to do the rollercoaster thingy. We did lotsa stuff. Took the Merc out for something to drink, came back, resumed. Wendy came over, he was late. Yeap, he. He's from Indonesia, so I think that explains the name. Anyways, Isaac had to go for lunch or something, oh well. Then Dad came out with this brillian reworking of the track. Using square wire! Woohoo! No more spacing issues! Now just the layout of the track and we're done! Ehehehe. Got changed around 3.30, dropped Wendy off at SS15, went to Megamall to see Wen.
Hehe, won't say what we did, but I feel quite stupid. For some reason, I think I may have overstepped my bounds, andI'm not only quite embarassed, but I almost feel like smacking myself over the head with a cleaver. Stupid boy. I'm telling you, it's absolutely a fact that I become overconfident easily. I think I may have upset her, and I don't know if it's just me, but I do tend to go overboard, and stuff like that. Argh!!!! *slamming head on table repeatedly*
Sending her home was an experience in itself. Darling, your directions are extremely confusing, and on the way out, I discovered and easier and more straightforward route to and from your place. Next time, I try that. If only I was better at night navigation. You're right about your dad. He's a bit not-as-tall-as-you. And I do see the family resemblance in Min.
Got back at around 11-ish. Shoulda done my homework, but I'm too lazy, lolz. Fell asleep while waiting to use the bathroom, lolz. I was that tired. Anyways, I suddenly awoke at around 2, realised I hadn't showered, went down for a drink, then took a cold cascade. Then removed the dehydrated contacts from my eyes, and fell tried to sleep. Fuck the splitting headache. Come to think about it, it hasn't gone since last night. Ergh...
This morning Physics was meh-ish at best. Then Data was like stupidity cuz me, the top student for Data in ICPU, forgot to do a simple assigment. Lucky thing this was a study class. So while the rest were busy talking, I did my assigment. English was okay, I suppose, did our Renaissance medicine presentation. PokX seem much better, he actually did quite well during the presentation, and was sniggering to himself all throughout the lesson later. He's starting to worry and annoy me. Oh well. At least he hasn' tried to kill himself yet. That would be very messy.
Oh fuck this headache. I shouldn't be staring at a computer screen while sitting in a Calculus class. And later there's an additional Physics class and then I have a meeting to chair. Fuck, I don't know if I'll survive through this headache. Fuck fuck fuck! Sigh.
Love my darling, but I feel so stupid. Is it always like this? Can't seem to say or do anything right anymore. Especially around her. Damn, I had to retype the last line like 7 times. I'm so blur and screwed up. Sigh. This is no a good condition to be in. I don't know if I'll remain concious for long. Better leave the poetry for later.
I love Wen! Jin out.

No comments:
Post a Comment