Monday, April 11, 2005

work work...

Lolz, third day into the relationship, and we're still going strong. The only problem is, this crazy gang rape of homework that ICPU students have to suffer, sigh. Oh, well, it's actually plenty of time, really, but it's things like this blog that eat up that hours, lolz. Laziness...

Roller coaster models, so complicated, sigh. Need to get a working model up by Thursday, complete an English presentation by Thursday, finish a Calculus extra-credit by Thursday, need to recreate life by Thursday, sigh. Lolz. Scratch that last one. Why Thursday? Cuz I promised my darling the whole day, the trick being if she can get out of the house. And if I can finish this crap. Sigh.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about this, at least not at this stage, but I'm really worried about how this relationship might end. Sigh. Don't want to think too much, but I have real concerns. For instance, I am most probably going to Australia at the end of the year, and she's gonna be doing Form 6 or going to a local U. How will a long distance relationship work? As it is, we've hardly even seen each other. Sigh. Don't want to think about this. Don't worry, darling, we will work this out.

Fluctuating appetite. Wierdness. Sometimes I'm ravenous, sometimes, I could barely touch the stuff, lolz. See what you've done to me, darling? Lolz. No matter, it evens out. At least the mood's not that fickle. Quite a constant happy/pleasant/glowing lately. Niceness. Lolz.

Be waiting for you, dear. Enjoy yourself at work, okay? Not long more to Friday, lolz. Counting the minutes...

She's the Reason

She's the reason why I write
She's the reason why I smile
She's the reason why I wake
She's the reason why I walk
She's the reason why I play
She's the reason why I stay
She's the reason why I do anything at all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolzz.. so cute lah ur post for her.. happy for ya, ej..

Anonymous said...

sigh. guess i'm not being paranoid to be worried about this relationship. it's one of the reasons why i hesitated in the beginnning, but i'm feeling much better now to know that you care too. *huggles*

remember to eat when you're hungry. it's not good to starve yourself. wait, i think this applies to me too. lolx. it's a two way traffic. yay! (o=

a reason to smile
i'm gonna keep this short
i'm gonna keep this simple
the answer to the above statement
is what you see when you look into the mirror