life is a nutshell. right, is, not in.
I think I will stop posting in this current method. Everyone's been making fun of me, lolz, not that I mind, but most of the comments coming in lately are very, well, ergh, you get the idea. And also, what happens behind closed doors should remain there, and there's where I'll be keeping them. If you want to know more, you have to work at it, and believe me, you're gonna have a hard time. So I suggest you don't. Mehness.
I so seriously need to buck up on my college work. At least I finally got the materials to do the coaster, and it's all almost set up completely. Now the tricky part is to fix it well, and place the tracks securely. And oh fuck, the timing we need to test. Aih, crapness. Guess it's more than time to find the time, lolz.
It's also time to take myself to a higher level than where I am right now. For her and for me. To many who know me, it may seem that I know a lot, which is true, on one level. But honestly, it's hardly enough to make sure it's what she deserves, and what I should be. Some say be satisfied with what you have, and some say always keep striving. I say, be satisfied that you can afford to strive at all. But never be satisfied with what you have, because satisfaction is not happiness, and never keep striving, because you'll never stop. Always want more, because we have to continue to the next level, even in relationships. Otherwise, we tend to give up. Likewise, don't always keep working, if not there's no point in getting what you want if you never use it. Likewise, I plan to make full use of myself for her, and to make sure she gets the best I can offer.
Another point to note, in a relationship, we should never think of what we can get out of it rather than what we can put into it. If the other person really cares for you, you'll get more than you need. If your other half doesn't, you won't. That's really not up to you. What is up to you, is what you can do. I suppose it's the same with life. If you are only interested in getting stuff, you'll probably only get the stuff out of the bottom of the barrel. Sure, you could be getting many good things, but it's not likely. People that put a lot in tend to have their hand in the barrel a lot more often, and so tend to pull out the top choice bits. Of course, they could be unlucky, but they will get their share enough.
Someone once said, well actually many people say this; good begets good, and evil begets evil. Wrong. Absolute hogwash. When since was that true? If that were so, good people would never suffer, and bad people would always suffer. Is that the case? No, because if it were, I would suffer a lot. I'm not exactly the best person around, in fact you could say I'm downright bad. I won't go into details, because you should know that when I say this, I mean it. Fullstop. But yet, I'm so blessed with a good family, good oppurtunities, good brains (actually, not so sure about this one, lolz), good friends, and most importantly, a great other half (love you, darling). How is that? I mean, should the tooth for a tooth rule apply, then I should be just dead, or at least tortured out of my mind right now. To all those old people shaking their fingers saying how all these bad things will befall us because of the music we listen to or the way we dress or the words that are coming out of our mouths and whatnot, I say this: meh. If that were true, you old foggies would be twitching in agony six feet under!
The world's not fair, and the truth is, everything happens because it was meant to happen. Everything is part of a divine plan. The situation is like this: everything that has happened is meant to be, but not everything that is meant to be will happen. This supplicates both ideas of fate and free will. Everything that is was a series of choice we had to make. If something was meant to happen, then we have a choice of making it happen. That is free will. However, if something did happen, it was meant to happen. That is fate. This situation, as you can well see, neither lays full blame on man, nor does it take it all away. We are partially fated to certain things, but we also have the choice to change that, if the way is provided for.
This illustrates the way my sweetheart and I found each other. We were meant to meet, through a mutual friend and the most unlikely circumstances, but since it was one of the meant to be options, it happened. However, nothing would have happened if a certain mistake (ahem, ahem), didn't occur. And still yet, nothing would continue if the choice of possible outcomes was bit chosen correctly. It's both fate, and the actions we play that determine where we go. I suppose one of the higher levels that we have to achieve is realising this.
No, that does not mean I have reached that level. Knowing and realising are two different things. The major, major, problem with people in general is that they use words too interchangeably. Like they use the word like in replacement of love (sorry darling, I don't like you. I LOVE you.). And the word intelligence for smartness, or cleverness. And being wise is not the same as being intelligent. Come on, people. Learn to live, instead of being cheap replicas of each other. It's nothing unique trying to be unique, nor is it trying to be normal. It is, however, very special to want to be yourself, not because other people told you to be, but because you understand why it is that way. Learn to live, attain that higher level!
Meh, I think people are starting to get me sick. From now on, I'm adding another feature to my blog, lolz. Actually it's not a feature, it's more like a definite signout. You'll see what I mean.
Live
Imbeciles
Every last one
They do not know
Laughing, cursing, crying
It's not the same
To be alive and to live
Fools
Every last one
They do not see
Liking, lusting, loving
It's not the same
To be alive and to live
Retards
Every last one
They do not see
Who, what, how
It's not the same
To be alive and to live
Love you loads, darling. Jin out.

2 comments:
too much! too much you hear me?! you're sinking too deep into your thoughts~
don't stop posting... where else would i get my "intelligence" fix? you do realise i'm not too bright don't you?
;) take care.
Post a Comment