Friday, October 21, 2005

tired of waiting...

Okay, fine. Nobody wants to write poems. And yes, it was hard. That was the point. By consequence, no one did anything. Except the O.C. Since I'm too lazy to think up anything else, and since what I had in mind was going to be progressively harder, O.C. wins by default. So he gets the one Coffee/Vanilla/whichever which he can claim during the one week holiday, next week.

A note: Evon just called me a genius for inventing a word that is neither offensive like fuck, but has more shock value in its annoying nonchalant dismissal of anything and everything anyone just said. Meh.

Speaking of competitions, I just got the official invitation to the annoucing of the winner of MPH's search for the Young Malaysian Writer. Quite random. They won't announce the winner till the day itself. Maybe this is just so everyone will turn up, lolz. Extremely likely to see Suet Li there, hope she won't have to pace up and down in front of me just to see if it IS me. Lolz.

Not too sure if I can win. From experience, the best don't usually win, lolz. The most popular/conformist wins, and in writing, non conformity usually shows a level of thinking beyond that of most people. Wah, syok sendiriness. Naturally.

Just got back from the National Teachers of Dance Dinner and Dance Graduation Award Ceremony. What a mouthful. Anyways, was there for dinner, and dance, and a short performance that took a few weeks of practice, all for less than a minute of stage time. But all in all, despite my morbidly stupid appearance, I suppose it was a good trip out. If anything, I learnt a new dance, and how these things work. Maybe a few bucks too, since I'm getting a nice cut of Asyraf's commission for this job, which I helped him get. Wakakaka. Got a few hot chicks there too. Note, while he does get the credit for the photos, I'm not putting his watermark here, mostly cuz I'm too lazy to ask him for it, and also because it was my stuff he was using. Slowly see la...

Graduation this is, of course. Here's Jo and Janice:
Josephine Seow, headmistress of DanceWorld, and Janice, student/instructor. Janice kinda looks like Marion Caunter...

There's lots of social dancing...

Me, in the shadows, with Irya. Real hot Malay chick.
Me and Pikyee. Can really dance.
Fancy footwork...

For Oliver, here's Janice, the one that looks like Marion...
For Oliver, here's Janice looking more like Marion than in the other pic. Hot bod, I'd say. And really sweet personality too.

Our instructor, Jo, dances too. And as far as I've seen, with the same guy...
Jo and some guy...
Jo and some guy, who's obviously sweaty...
Wait, Arthur's here too...
Jo and a really lost looking Arthur...
And some Ah Peks. Don't look down on them, these old fuds are Gold Cross or Gold Bar holders weh...
This feller kau horny weh. He does all this really erotic moves, makes it look like foreplay...
Now we all know why old men take up dancing...
Then there's always some poseurs, like take Stanley and this chick for example.
You might notice me and Pikyee in the background...

And then there's the performances...
Janice and Kok Leong or something or some other, doing the waltz...
The waltz from DanceWorld...
And an Ah Pek from one of the other schools doing Gold Cross level Cha Cha. Fuck, he has the moves weh.
Ah Pek in a tight zebra shirt...
Then it's Cha Cha from DanceWorld...
Hehe, I'm at the back, with the red neckerchief...
Line dancing...
I'm at the back again, dancing with Yen.
With partners...
Julian and I-can't-recall-her-name finishing with a Gold Cross level bit...
Polished with a rather erotic Gold Cross finish.

In conclusion, it's all about the company,
Damn, I can't remember the names...
the dancing,
You learn new dances at these sort of events.
and the girls.
Cheng Cheng, Yen, Irya, and Pikyee. Yen's quite hot for a mother of a 15 year old boy...

Tis been a good day.

Meh.

9 comments:

e2wen~* said...

No one can win me in posting hell loads of pictures AND extremely long winded entries. And no, image size is not an issue to be considered. MEH!

Anonymous said...

jin ar.
have you lost (even more) weight??? in your pics you look even SKINNIER than the last time i saw you!
apa ni??? you're gona weigh less than me really soon! crapness. lol.

TheO.C. said...

Guahaha!

erm. I dunno whether i should be proud. Winning by default is weird.

is it even winning? ^.^

i'll see you when i'm thirsty xD

Anonymous said...

i recognise someone! Grace tham! my schlmate!!! excited for no reasons..
anyway yeah, course i'd be there and i'd drag my poor bf along. drag evon too lah! wht to wear ah? funky smart? wth?

Anonymous said...

hehehe... i finally did see those pictures after all.. hehehe, reallly nice... :D

quicksilverlining said...

of course you recognize grace. i kept asking her if she knew you, but tak mau jawab. ape pulak kawan engkau...

err. about evon. sigh. situation not the same anymore.

pok xian said...

hmmmm dancing dancing.....look fun though i must say. Looks fun.

Powderful Ah Pek, powderful and looks a little beng too, damn 'hip'.

Powderful.

Asyraf Lee said...

Where's my watermark? :P

I don't do digital than often lar weih, that's why I used your equipment ma :P

But then again, got ang pow only. Heh.

quicksilverlining said...

your watermark apo? you don't give me, you want me to put? malas la.