Thursday, October 27, 2005

bored outta my skull...

I can't believe this. I'm sitting in the stupid ICT department waiting for a stupid document to print. This is the last time I'm ever agreeing to do this. Ever. Why the fuck does it take half an hour to print a fucked up colour page? Is the facilities so retarded that it's always this slow?

I just realised, Taylor's is a dump. A large dump. The corridoors sometime smells of piss. Like, what the fuck? And sometimes, the ceilings leak, and all the machinery make noises. Rattle rattle rattle, I thought the age of silent airconditioning has come. They may be one of the highest ranking colleges this side of Timbuktu, but damned may everyone be if they have the latest tech.

How retarded is it when a building with over 500 computers does not even have a single fucking CD burner?

When the lights go out, I hope I'm here to see it.

Speaking of lights, Ms Wong just told us something that happened in Period 3. It seems that Mr Joy was supposed to give out a survey, so she left the class and told them to wait. So what they did was turn off the lights and sit perfectly quiet in the darkness. Now, the door opens out into an unlit corridoor, so it was pitch black. Like, total darkness. He opened the door, didn't see anyone (obviously), ran back to the staff room to tell Ms Wong that her class had disappeared. God, that was hilarious.

Hmm, somehow, when your retell a joke, it's not as funny anymore.

What do you do when you're sitting like an idiot waiting for some idiot machine to finish it's work? It's not like it's a fucking plotter machine, dammit.

Ah. Thursday. Lovely Thursday. The beginning of the end. I have no idea where to start with my assignments now. Nor do they really matter. Of course, I still have to finish them, but that's secondary. Lab reports are cute, and they will be done sometime soon. Speaking of which.

Fuck. I didn't hand in my alcohol labs.

Panic.

Then again.

Ergh.

I'm not thinking straight. Libidoically speaking, mine has gone out whack. It's strange to have a randomly acting sex drive. Maybe it's time to abandon all attempts at any eroticised fiction. For now.

Meh.

3 comments:

pok xian said...

actually i think there are cd burners in lab 5, the new pc's. At least i think so anyway.

Taylors memang sial one la, look at their stupid printers. None of it can print correctly except for one freaking printer in the library.

Sttuuuuuupid. Tsk tsk tsk....

quicksilverlining said...

maner ada cd burner? i went takde oso. i think they scared we screw something up, though i don't see how we can do any screwing with cd burners...

Rachael Lai said...

I think this post is sooooooooooo funny..Lol...its so true...i was laughing my ass off reading it..Lol