results...
Damn. I wan't anticipating so obviously difficult answers. So, I decided to get the most bang for my buck. This is just gonna be a series of competitions, about 6, at the end of which, the three with the most points gets to join me, okay?
From last week, the top four answers are from Nat, sonic, Darien, and The O.C. They each get 3 points. The rest earn one point.
Today's task, worth 4 points for the top 2, and 2 points for everyone else:
Write a poem, incorporating all this words:
Potato
Sandwich
Orgasm
Sociopath
Undulating
Cleavage
Naked
Shoebox
The poem must make sense, or is funny. Nonesense or blatantly disrespectfully retarded entries will lose 2 points. And yes, your score can go down to negative.
Edit: This is due on Sunday, 12.00 a.m.
Go.
Meh.

1 comment:
Hmm a poem?
Intriguing. Maybe when I have time ... Good luck to Darien/nat/nachos/whoever tho!
Post a Comment