screwed up...
I think I'm getting screwed bad. Like, really bad. I screwed Chem, I screwed Geometry, and I think English is screwing me. Lovely.
Maybe it's the bad karma for what happened on Sunday? I don't know. I can't really say. But I do not that the week does NOT look good. And it's only Tuesday. Fuck.
On Thursday is the IELTS speaking test thingy, and on Friday there's extra dance practice. I'm thinking of stopping dance, too.
Fucked. That's what I am, at press time at least. Seems that EVERYTHING I'm good at has decided to bite me in the ass a shove a ten foot pike up it. EVERYTHING. No brains, no body, no feelings. All gone.
Oh, let's not forget social life too. Everything's screwed! I can't do anything I want, and when I say anything, I mean everything. I don't accept half measures. Meh.
Let's just hope I last the week. Of course, it's not that bleak, but fuck, I like to be pissed, I like to kill, and somehow, maybe, perhaps, I want to be frustrated. Of course, that's not likely.
I fucking hate this week. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
And no one is helping either. No reponses to the results yesterday? Fine. The thing's off. I'm pretty much fed up with everything as is anyways. And looks like I didn't win no fucking iPod mini either. Let's just hope the main competition fares better. I can't really sink any lower level wise as is.
Meh.
P.S. Hmm, voting's not done yet, eh? No matter. The iPod wasn't mine to begin with. Meh. No one interesting in writing a poem, I can tell. Forget it. Meh.

5 comments:
I'm sure I can speak for all and all will vouch for me. And so I speak :
It is not that we are not interested in writing. Its just that those words you gave make it incredibly difficult to write a poem that isn't 3/4 ridiculous @_o ... or 1/4 funny.
+ Plus you will deduct two points if crap presents itself; I think it might be a good strategy to pass on the poem part since it might reduce your chances of free coffee.
lolz. i'm just too annoyed at everything right now. meh. and the point of having something difficult is so that i don't get too many similar answers. plus, if it was easy, it wouldn't be interesting, no?
er.. i may be the only lifeless prick actually friggin interested in writing a poem that includes orgasmic potatoes..
but i have a calculus test on Thursday.. (tomorrow) can the deadline be extended???
(say.. 11:00pm Sunday. I'm sure u'd get more results, given the amount of time)
^.^
hmm. probably. might as well.
sorry lar writing poems just aint my thing..summore u give words like that..i dint even know the meaning to all of them!! lolz..i pass this time..hehe
Post a Comment