ow...
It's not everyday you get to poke yourself in the eye while trying to readjust your seat. Like, ouch. I almost laughed when I poked myself, cuz it's kinda absurd. You'd think that a guy who relies on contacts to protect his fragile self image from being tainted by dorky glasses to know better than to poke himself in the eye. But apparently, I don't.
This is gonna be quick.
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Take over the world. You know this one.
2. Design my own car. I don't really like consumer goods.
3. Burn money in front of bankrupts just to see their twitching agonies.
4. Have sex in a public park. Wait. That's not right.
5. Learn to cook like those dudes who can peel an apple, leaving the peel in one piece.
6. Have my own private army of demented bureaucrats!
7. Be buff enough to bake naked.
Seven things I could do:
1. Destroy your puny mind.
2. Bake brownies.
3. Be extremely condescending.
4. Clean my room.
5. Finally pick up those weights. Really, it's better just carrying all your textbooks around.
6. Be sexy. Notice, I COULD.
7. Be humble. Haha. That's a really good one.
Seven often repeated words (OR sentences):
1. Meh.
2. Fuck.
3. Meh.
4. Shit.
5. Meh.
6. Ooo.
7. Meh.
Seven traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. I
2. think
3. I'll
4. pass
5. on
6. this.
7. Sigh.
Seven celebrity crushes:
1. I like to think celebrities have crushes on me! Mwahahaha.
Seven dirty little secrets/confessions:
1. I'm very much not what you think I am.
2. I know a lot more than I let on.
3. I don't always say everything I know.
4. 80% of the things I say I are made up.
5. You never really know when I'm lying, or when I'm not.
6. I think I turn myself on sometimes.
7. While I think highly of myself, I also think I suck big time.
Seven people to tag:
1. Anyone who knows the difference between Po-tay-to and Po-tah-to.
2. An airconditioner salesman.
3. If you're wearing black undies.
4. If you happen to be listening to a song by Savage Garden right now.
5. If you have a crush on me.
6. If you think I have a crush on you.
7. If you think all my answers were junk.
Internet's down at home.
Meh.

2 comments:
I'm wearing black undies! I'm wearing black undies!!!!
but i do this before already..=(
you are? okay...
hmm, i don't think i have any black undies. time to go shopping...
Post a Comment