Sunday, October 16, 2005

questions...

Why is it I can't feel any emotion as strong as I do hate and anger?

Why is it that I never really know what I want?

Why is it that almost every decision I make is so logical, and yet lacks emotional depth?

Why do I keep doing what I do?

Why does it matter to me?

Why is it that I'm even allowed to continue being like this?

Why do I go and fuck everything up, because of something so easily explained?

Why do I feel like a half boiled egg?

Why does this keep coming back?

Why do I do so much by doing so little, and do so little by doing so much?

Why do I feel the way I feel?

Why are my questions repetitive?

Why are all my answers unsatisfactory?

Why do I look like a lemon in yellow?

Why am I just not gay?

Why does it have to be like this?

Why are potatoes brown?

Why do I keep this pathetic excuse for a life up?

Why do I even bother?

I don't know.

Meh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do you think i'm pretty?
tell me! wtf.

quicksilverlining said...

huh? what? oh. er. dunno. why do guys hit on me? i look like a girl issit?

Phat Culture said...

expectation: You're pretty cause you're pretty lor .. :P

Jin, I like the way you use your words. Hmm.

Asyraf Lee said...

Oho... Jin turned on women(and some men) with his words XD

Asyraf Lee said...

And another person who doesn't believe that she's actually pretty *shakes head*

TheO.C. said...

ARGH!

i'm off by 5 hours plus!

fell asleep!!

noo~~~

http://lotusmamak.blogspot.com

quicksilverlining said...

ergh. aiya. you all want to respond to that, respond only la. i don't really know what to do anymore. feeling too out of touch with reality. i'm thinking of getting a tattoo. or a piercing. or maybe a coffee. hmm.