lone ranger...
Yesterday was interesting. I suppose.
Just so happens that I decided that I was too fed up with trying to arrange a nice time to go out with someone. ANYONE. It's always inconvenient or something. So I decided to go out myself. And so I did.
First things first, went and bought ONE ticket to watch Corpse Bride. The last time I bought a single ticket was at 1 Utama, when I came one week early for a job that didn't last very long past that next week after anyway. I digress.
Corpse Bride was kinda short, but I suppose the story was fittingly amusing for someone watching a movie alone. I reckon that it's too much to ask for a 2 hour long stop-motion movie.
Before the movie, I went to BodyGlove, picked out three plain shirts. Why BodyGlove? As far as I've experienced, they tend to stay newer, longer. 50 for three Ts ain't too bad. At least, when I'm shopping.
Went to Parkson, got me a pair of jeans. A size 34 pair of black jeans from Diesel. Not too bad for a guy who wore TIGHT size 40s a year ago. Quite satisfied I was, then went to Hytex or someother to look at their sporting goods. Wanted to get a pair of BLACK training gloves, but those things, the leather ones, cost a bomb. So I got a black shoe bag instead. Finally, can bring my dance shoes around sorta less embarassingly.
Dropped by the archery range. Got me a quiver, blew it all in less than 10 minutes. At least my game is getting more consistent now. I can actually place an aim, and it will hit. Maybe I should take it up seriously. I heard if done properly it can build serious pecs. Those Olympic archers don't look like that cuz they use cheese-ass compound bows. Now, look at the recurve archers. THOSE are good.
Dropped by a few trinket shops. Got my wooden bead chains. Or bracelets. Or whatever. Finally. I like wooden stuff. Natural, and combustible. Mwahahaha.
Coffee was next on the list. As always, a Blackforest at the good old Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Sat there till my mom came, then predictably, went home.
All throughout the trip, I had the weird feeling of being watched by everyone. I suppose it's because guys don't usually go out alone to SHOP, and actually buy anything, and walk around as if he's in his element. Ah. Confirmed metrosexual, lolz.
I suppose something weird was at the archery range, these two Indian chicks were making eyes with me. Not used to the idea that I can actually be attractive to anyone. Of course, not too unusual for a feller who was more or less "just there" for a good God-knows-how-many years. Ignored, secretly hated, taken advantage of, and the whole time, blisfully unaware of it. How, trite.
Open your eyes, boy. You know better. Of course, knowing you, you don't really care about knowing better. You both like to be abused, and then get your own spite back. It's taking punishment so you can dish it out later, eh? Is that the whole idea? You are some bloody twisted asshole, you know that?
Yeah. I know it. And that's the whole point. Everyone lives to be amused, even if they don't admit it. People who aren't go insane, or they die. And I'm both. Insane, and dead. So the only thing left is to amuse myself. Everything, or nothing. And the best way to do that is alone, where at least I won't drag people I might potentially have cared for more down with me. Alone is the best way to go.
Meh.

6 comments:
I think the girls see you as a hunk to hump? *shrugs*
Good what, in a way.
err. thanks. i think.
leave things the way they are. they'll pick up. when you're down you've nowhere to go but back up.
Told you you're hot la wei.
i kinda like down. that way, i can be sorta angsty and all, and people won't keep telling me stupid things like look how much you've got and whatnot, even though they're right. it takes too much time to explain things to them, and i have a short attention span.
me, hot? actually, i think i'm more cold. i was freezing my nipples of in the cinema today. shit, musta lost a load of insulation. damn.
happy at what? err, did a lot of things yes. like i mentioned, you tend to be less bogged down when you're alone.
Post a Comment