Thursday, October 27, 2005

another wendy war...

Tis quite amusing. Imagine, one Singaporean blogger can cause a whole societal uproar. Oh, what wouldn't I have given to get to that level of subversive power a few months ago. Now, it's more like I don't have the patience to deal with it.

But back to the topic, it's quite amusing what one person's experience with a toilet can do. Now, a whole flame war is going on through the blogosphere, with most of the famous bloggers going against XiaXue's view on disabled people's toilets. Personally, I have to agree with her logic. Of course, that would be a different case if it was disabled parking, cuz they have no choice but to park at a disabled parking space. But toilets. Hmm.

Okay, enough about that. I had something to say. But I don't recall.

Oh yeah.

I was looking in the mirror the other day. It did not shatter. Which, according to my observations, it should have done. Ergh.

*choo choo*

*crash*

Train of thought broken. Damn.

I tend to be doing plenty of randomly stupid things recently. Why? Mostly, it's cuz I want to see if I can do it. Otherwise, it's because I'm bored. Like, two Panadols at random will give you a headache if you don't have one already. And sunburn only hurts me two days after.

I'm thinking of highlighting my hair in streaks of crimson. Just wondering if it will look stupid. Maybe, just maybe, do it in a sable instead.

Sable: read, white/silver/platinum/really cool tone of colourlessness.

Looking at the future, I decidedly don't want to do anything conventional. The sheer though of having to work to please someone who can order me around is kinda offputting. Which is also why I won't get married.

I am gonna be a writer. And discover a virus that will make people unable to orgasm unless they read a novel by my hand. And each novel will work only once. That way, I can rule the world doing what I like. Mwahaha.

As my dictatorial/tyranical/regal title, I shall name myself High Custodian of Feral Delights. Only because that's all I can think of right now.

Ergh. One of the symptoms of Internet withdrawal is poor writing quality.

Meh.

2 comments:

Phat Culture said...

Be a dancer, mate. :P

quicksilverlining said...

me? a dancer? haha. good one.

i think, maybe, that my best job is telling people what NOT to do, lolz. hmm. a consultant!