eternal debate...
I'm having a little conversation with the O.C. right now, and somehow, I don't quite recall, the issue drifted to food and sex. So my point is, that chocolates (good chocolates) are better than sex.
~Chocolates are portable.
~You can have chocolate alone, with another person, or a whole group without social implications.
~Chocolates are cheaper to acquire than sex.
~Right after having one chocolate, you can usually have another one immediately (most applicable to guys).
~It's easier to try many different types of chocolates.
This leads me to a sort of survey of sorts. Of course, this is only fun if you answer honestly.
1. How many chocolates have you had in the past 24 hours?
2. How many orgasms have you had in the past 24 hours?
3. How often do you think of chocolates?
4. How often do you think of sex?
5. Have you had more sex or more chocolate?
6. At what age did you start eating chocolates?
7. At what age did you start having sex?
8. For your birthday, do you usually receive chocolates or sex?
9. Do you spend more money on chocolate or on sex a month?
There you go. This should be interesting, if predictable.
To be honest, I can't give a real valid argument here, having only experienced chocolates (good ones, no less). But if anyone would be interested in 'educating' me in the other camp of thought, I'd be most welcoming. The true debater understands both sides of the issue after all, does he not? Lolz.
Meh.

5 comments:
I still prefer sex. Than chocolates.
I had both before, that's why I prefer sex more :)
Erm... Chocolates. Sex ar ... that would be sinful, LOL. But it also depends, like if it was with somebody famous and I could nick some 'benefits' off the dude ... HMm.
chocolates are sinful too, lolz. actually, indulgence was considered sin because the puritans thought that any pleasure in life was a sin, and that the only excuse for sex is to reproduce. so, in the end, it's unescapable, no?
~ Sex is a verb, therefore it can never be portable. however, one can have sex absolutely anywhere. so you could say it's portable too.
~ You can have sex alone (with your fist), with another person, OR A WHOLE GROUP WITHOUT SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS! ever heard of swinging?
~ If you have to pay for sex, it'd be really sad.
~ One can have sex again immediately after one session, although an immediate orgasm is unlikely.
~ One can try many different positions during sex.
finally! an intelligent response. lolz.
Post a Comment