Sunday, October 09, 2005

i sat for the SAT on sat...

I sat for the SAT on a Saturday morning. Meaning, this morning. Those silly Americans, they make these papers so easy. Strangely, though, half the room was sweating away. Maybe it's something I didn't see? Whatever. Anyways, I'm just doing this for fun, just to see how good I am, and maybe win a scholarship to some Ivy League school? That would be so cool, to say I turned down an offer from Harvard. Lolz.

I'm back in shopping mode. It's time I gotten rid of all that junk I have in my closet. I have these really huge shirts, those I bought in November. How cute, I used to be so fat, walrus like (uhoh, Sister Furong!). Well, the last time I put something on from that time, it was so unbearably loose that it felt like I was wearing a bathrobe or something. And since I've acquired a penchant for tight-er fitting clothes, namely something slightly closer to the body, to outline my nice sillhoute-with-no-real-definition-but-you-can't-tell-anyways-since-I'm-wearing-clothes-oh-fuck-I'm-still-fat. Celaka, tetek besar tapi bukan pecs jadinya.

New clothes, new clothes. If I was better looking, with a ripped bod, I'd pass off as a metrosexual very easily. Or gay. Which doesn't really bother me, since I always found it fascinating how people treat gay people. At least, if I'm poorly treated, I can raise a huge ruckus on national media, start my own political party, and get international organizations to harass the government. The sheer entertainment of watching the result may be worth all that trouble. Think, Mr Bean meets Martin Luther King.

Nox. Great game. Old, but it's so smooth you wouldn't think it was a 2D game. Very sleek graphics, simple but effective combat and spell system, and replayable from three different viewpoints. I've been spending too much time on it, but that's mainly because I have to return the CD soon. Meh.

Four more minutes, and six months it will be. To see it go beyond, that one I cannot guess. Soon Enough I'll find out what the other party thinks, and we will broker some sort of agreement. I hope it isn't too costly, or the other party to frustrated with me. But I guess I can only find out the hard way. Pray for me.

Meh.

5 comments:

Asyraf Lee said...

*shows of pecks and biceps*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

XD

Eh, why SAT damn easy? Brought back the paper?

Anonymous said...

the SAT must have been kacang putih and then some for you. let me know how you did yea? (and sorry to burst ur bubble but american universities dont give out SAT scholarships...)

whats the point of you taking it anyway its not like you need it for uni in aussie.. adui... sai hei oni la..

quicksilverlining said...

well, like i said, it's not for the scholarships or anything, but more for showing off, lolz.

and, yes, mr lee, i know you have pecs and biceps. so do i, just that you can't see them. yet.

Asyraf Lee said...

Lol. I don't want to be big lah wei. I just want to be ripped. Big = maintenance mahal :P

quicksilverlining said...

i don't need to become bigger. size is fine. definition is not. meh.