iPod...
Fare thee well, electronic device that I never had, never wanted, never needed. Wakakka. Well. Okay. I did want it. But nevermind that. The results for the voted part of the stupid competition are up:
982 The Window
706 Underneath It All
461 The Soldier
389 Women In Boots
344 Survival
298 The dying sun
242 When Will You Understand
147 A Few Good Men
74 On the Sunny Side of the Street
44 Lotus
43 Beneath the Honeyhive
39 The Race
27 Whose War
25 Noah Ark
22 Dying in the name of immortality
18 The Silver Revolution Year 2030
10 The Hollow Cost
6 A Member of the Old Bridage
6 Goodbye Earth
5 Alpa n Beta
5 A teen in the war of 1942
5 Progress
3 Oxygen or Gold
3 1942 A Teenager Trying to Survive the War
3 Comparison of Time
2 The Truth About Lie
1 Defence of the solomons
1 Conceding Life
1 Vilagnyelv
1 The old school of peculiar
1 My country my nightmare
Damn obscene weh. How can ONE person get almost a thousand votes? Even if voted everyday, that's about only, what, 30 votes? Does she have that many friends? If she does, then she doesn't need an iPod. Can't be THAT good. And look at mine. So far down the list. What the fuck. I'm so unpopular issit? Meh.
Now, I'm just gonna have to take the first place prize. I'm so confident I'll win it, that it will be an enourmously crushing blow if I don't. But then again, who knows? I kinda like being depressed. Only it's complicated when I get too despondent. Meh. Irrelevant.
What the fuck, she created 40 accounts for herself issit? Ah. No point being jealous for winning something that I don't need. The new thing is the iPod Nano, which has some serious flaws, I heard. Plus, the only real problem with the Zen is that it's not as flashy as the iPod, which isn't necessarily bad.
Hmm, I finally cut my hair after 6 months. It's still blardy long, but so much lighter. Feel so light headed. Oh well.
Meh.

3 comments:
yalor actually i also don't need an ipod. but..i've never won anything before. so i want..
oklah u take everythinglah.
i've got no confidence anyway.
Aku macam kenal je expectation ni :S
Anyway. Erm, probably this is friends' friends' friends' entah berapa banyak friend's situation. Chain reaction I meant.
She tell her friends, her friends tell their friends, their friends tell their friends friends and so on.
And random IC registering works too. Explains why I don't trust public voting in competitions.
u kenal me?! why i tak kenal you?!!?!
faster come my blog and identify yourself. we might be long lost friend!
shameless self promo.
Post a Comment