survey survey...
This one, not exactly a survey, but more like a personal response thing.
There are rules for this one. Rephrase each of the following statements in the most creative way possible. The trick is not to make it a blatantly obvious statement, that people would immediately recognize for it's meaning. Like for example:
I'm still a virgin.
My warranty is still valid.
Understood? Only the brainiest will win. And the winner, which I will decide, may have a Coffee Bean drink on me. So there's something you might like to try for.
~I'm not wearing underwear.
~In my free time, I mostly masturbate.
~I'm a camwhore.
~That ****** is such a bitch.
~I like reading pornographically inclined pieces of writing.
~I'm still a virgin.
Ready, get set, go!
Out.

14 comments:
Let me give it a feeble shot... bearing in mind i'm half asleep...
Disclaimer: the statements below don't apply to me, lol.
~I'm not wearing underwear.
I'm completely physically free and unconstrained by anything.
~In my free time, I mostly masturbate.
I tend to enjoy down-time to myself.
~I'm a camwhore.
Photography is such a passion of mine, especially self-portraits and their juxtapositions.
~That ****** is such a bitch.
****** is one of the most headstrong, outspoken, unhesitant, sharp-witted and sharp-minded women I have ever had the privilege to come across.
~I like reading pornographically inclined pieces of writing.
I appreciate the finer aspects of literary genius, such as those which portray the natural voracity and beauty of the raw human form.
~I'm still a virgin.
My upstream pipe has never been clogged before.
Bah. Goodnight. :-P
-I love the feel of silky, smooth fabrics gently caressing my bare skin, just the lovely piece of fabric and I, with nothing that stands in the way.
-The art of playing with oneself, to result in absolute bliss and joy, is one that requires much dedication and attention. Thus, I try my best to practise it as much as I can.
-Oh, to see my lovely, fragile face, with all its delicate lines and sweet pouty lips is my biggest source of Bliss. To capture my great beauty in that sweet, serene moment on lens, is what I do best.
-Despicable. How could one be so blatantly stupid, to let female dogs roam around the neighbourhood freely, with their raging hormones and insatiable hunger of getting fucked, thus producing even more sex-crazed canines. And oh, how the stench of their poo stinks. Just the same sad case of **********. Tsk tsk.
-I fulfill my fantasies and desires by indulging myself in various forms of literature. It artistically transports my whole being to a whole new world, where my sexual desires are fulfilled, and orgasms are reached, with no hassle.
-For my beauty is unique, because I am like a seed, ready to be planted, but merely awaiting the most fertilized soil to embrace me, that I may bloom. But for now, I am still that beautiful young seedling. Untouched by the world, in all my innocent purity.
Wtf. I can't believe I just typed out that load of shit. O_o
And so is mine. Doesn't really apply to me :P
Here goes.
~I'm not wearing underwear.
100% ventilated
~In my free time, I mostly masturbate.
I often play with my "joystick"
~I'm a camwhore.
cameras just love me
~That ****** is such a bitch.
****** tu memang perempuan jalang.
~I like reading pornographically inclined pieces of writing.
I read www.17tahun.com
~I'm still a virgin.
I've broken too many "seals" before
Heh! Here's My version,
~Its very airy down under
~My hobbies include wanking
~I'm so damn freaking VAIN that I just need to be shot by a camera
~That ****** is such a pain in the ass to everyone around him/her, he/she just doesn't know it yet.
~I can get off on litreature pieces
~Air tight seal still unpopped =P
Meh-ness
*disclaimer: statements don't apply to me either*
~I'm not wearing underwear.
Whats underwear again?
~In my free time, I mostly masturbate.
I am the direct apprentice of Master Bates. I ALWAYS train when i have the time.
~I'm a camwhore.
My inner artist is good at taking self portraits.
~That ****** is such a bitch.
That ****** is such a hooter (i don't know what it means honestly)
~I like reading pornographically inclined pieces of writing.
My inner adult likes to read CERTAIN MATURE works of Goh Eu Jin.
~I'm still a virgin.
I'm still certified as humped-free.
(i still think you should do one lol, and tag someone else with it.)
The Narcissistic Me:
I am gonna WIN!
warning : all lameness/brilliance/puns are intended
~I'm not wearing underwear.
"My bait and tackle are out of the sack."
~In my free time, I mostly masturbate.
"Any period of leisure brings rise to self-pleasure."
~I'm a camwhore.
"I'm nearly symmetrical. Don't believe me? Take a picture (or two) for proof."
~That ****** is such a bitch.
"I'm not feeling well. My vomit smelt horrible and I passed greenish diarrhoea with blood. Oh speaking of which, where's *****?"
~I like reading pornographically inclined pieces of writing.
"My favored literature selection would make Dr. Ruth Westheimer blush."
~I'm still a virgin.
"Like, I'm so not a virgin, y'know." *rolls eyes*
Hmm hope the contest is still on, haven't been to Coffee Bean for 4 years now.
~I'm not wearing underwear.
I'm free I'M FREE I'M FREE I'M FREE I'M FREE !!!!
~In my free time, I mostly masturbate.
Big brother is busy. Especially when I'm not.
~I'm a camwhore.
Photographically challenged I ain't.
~That ****** is such a bitch.
Do you like ******? No it's not that I don't LiIiIkKkKeEeEe (swaying tones) him/her/it or anything; its just that (...)
~I like reading pornographically inclined pieces of writing.
I kinda like to read ... well ... something like computer magazines. You know, SOFTware, HARDware, RAM oh yes especially RAM, joystick, client port, grahpics, visuals, perhaps very well written audio system descriptions.
~I'm still a virgin.
For sale, hurry while stocks last!!!
Yawn ~
I can't believe I forgot to add in "unused an" before "for sale" gah ... just realized ... anyway, how come no replies to this thread -__- ... and Jin isn't even checking this =D
-"Hey, my coney dog came in a box, but you forgot to wrap it first!"
-Milking is my favourite pastime. In fact, I think I enjoy it more than the cows.......wait, what cows!?
-A picture says a thousand words. A photograph, with me in it, says a thousand more.
-I regard ****** with a Bulging Insipid Ton of Cold Hatred
-It's so fun to read "hidden" articles where I have to highlight the text first!
-Me:"Doesn't anybody ever value chastity anymore?"
SomeGuy:"Yeeaaahhhh....I know someone who sure does...."
Me:"..."
=P......=]
wow. nice. so far so good. waiting for a few more entries. results come out on monday, so if you haven't posted a reply, do so quickly.
hmm, you know, you CAN put more than one entry in, you know. just in case you think of something better.
Random and nonsensical...
Few of them are badly thought out though...
~I'm not wearing underwear.
I'm a modest hippie
~In my free time, I mostly masturbate.
I enjoy frolicking on my parent's lovebed when things are cheaper than cheap(and they're not around)
~I'm a camwhore.
I enjoy smiling at the red light (And no, I do not work in that area either)
~That ****** is such a bitch.
She's so disagreeble that calling her a sow is a better description. Not only does her mannerisms match it, so does her physical exterior.
~I like reading pornographically inclined pieces of writing.
I like reading things that border on the sensual, not the actual act.
~I'm still a virgin.
I'm still a big fan of Richard Braxton
awwww...its 4.15pm monday afternoon..ill just add this for fun la..haha
Im not wearing underwear
- so whats new?
In my free time, I mostly masturbate
- my favourite hobby is not a group activity.
Im a camwhore
- LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!
That **** is such a bitch.
- I hate her. 'nuff said.
I like reading pornographically inclined pieces of writing
- I like to receive subtle hunts..
I'm still a virgin
- still a prototype. has not been tested. subject to approval.
Post a Comment