Monday, October 31, 2005

sniff, sniff...

Shit, I really think I lost too much fat. At least, on the subcutaneous level. Like, was watching Zorro II today, and the whole time, my nipples were freezing. Shit. Normally, at least, before this, cinemas were like cool breeze to me. Recently, like being placed in a freezer, naked. Getting too skinny liaoz, which is kinda bad, considering I can still pinch a whole handful of fat from my gut. Ergh.

Was reading Men's Health, on the cover was this guy with this totally sculpted bod. Shit. I want oso weh. The proportions are exactly to what I want, not too big, not too small, not too offcenter either. But I'm too lazy, of course. Then again, I can't get that exactly, what with a seven-inch scar snaking down my right side. So ugly. Hmm, maybe I should get a tattoo over it. That way, not so obvious.

Wore the wooden beads out today. Felt quite tribal all throughout. Nice. Gonna get me more accessories later.

Going broke. Again. This is exactly why I should never extract more than 100 at a time from the ATM. It's this strange compulsion to instantly blow everything down to the last 50 within the first 48 hours of extraction. Also, note to self: try not to pay for movie tickets next time.

Need to work out to get that sculpted bod. And find a way to remove orange peel skin. Gross...

Too detailed. Meh.

Note to self: Creative DOES suck with mp3 players after all. This is not the first time my Zen has gone all screwey on me. The first one, it gone all distorted at certain cable angles after three months. Now, with the replacement, it's going all screwey again. That does it! I'm gonna get me a laptop. There.

One step at a time. That's if, you're new at it, or an old doddering coot. Me, I like to dash headlong into trouble with twin sabers flashing. Started the dash. Now, where did I put my knives...

Meh.

7 comments:

Phat Culture said...

no lar, you're not fat ler ...

e2wen~* said...

*sob* MuVo...

About taking one step at a time, never work on me. If I am one who think before I act, many things would not have happened. And I am somewhat glad they did.

Anonymous said...

hey, no killing yourself ah, please. take care.

quicksilverlining said...

who says knives to kill myself? it's more like "dashing in headlong with both sabers flashing." sabers=knives ler...

hmm, i need to buy me a new penknife...

Asyraf Lee said...

If you want to have a ripped body, there's no point of lifting weights with current fat percentage, no offense.

Shave off the fats first, then work out with the weights. You'll see a bit of difference after 2weeks or so, if you do it constantly.

And abs comes from the kitchen, not the gym.

Good luck, mate :)

Asyraf Lee said...

And nipple freezing?

Erm...


get a bra?

ROTFLMAO

quicksilverlining said...

they do? hmm. i don't recall there being a recipe for abs, lolz. maybe i need to update my recipe book?

seriously though. just too lazy to do anything. of course, the best way to do anything is to be too absolutely lazy to eat. but do everything else. besides, eating is wasting time, no?