Tuesday, September 27, 2005

simplisticity in the most complex...

Vote for me.

It is strange, how some people react to certain stimuli. Like take last night. Samantha (damn, I know too many Samanthas) somehow, inadvertantly, in what is probably the most random fashion possible, discovered that April drove a Cooper. The response was hysterical.

Sam: OMG! You drive a Cooper!?!?

April: Err. Yes.

Sam: OMG OMG OMG! Why never tell me!?!?!

Me: Cuz you never asked...

Sam: OMG! You have a Mini Cooper! Eh, of course I never asked. How I know she drives a Mini?

Me: How would we know you like Minis?

Sam: OMG OMG OMG! You drive a Mini Cooper!!! And to think I knew you for like how many months and I didn't know!!!! *frantic hand waving and squeeling*

Me: *laughing kind of ridiculously*

April: Is this how I look like when someone mentions Lemon?

Vote for me.

Meh. So random. Then, there's today. Today was some Breast Cancer Campaign organised by final semester students of Taylor's Business School or something like that. Hmm. Met Lionel Lim there, the really really great son of Pastor Lim. Haven't seen him for years. Maybe it's cuz I haven't been to church in that long. Hmm....
Lionel. Still as giggly as ever.

Anyways, Ms Amber Chia was there to grace the ceremony or something. And to give a breast examination demonstration. Too bad I had class right after they pulled some gold cloth off some board and signed on some paper. Meh.

''Aiyoh. This aunty next to me so annoying. Her face so scary...''

Through clenched teeth: ''I'm not really your friend, okay? I'm a supermodel, and you're just someone who happens to be holding the pen I'll need to sign that stupid looking board with, so don't get any ideas...''

What's Meagher really here for? Ehehehe...
That's the ICPU Program Director. Wonder what he's really here for...

This is for you guys who are bored of my random homosexual stories. Wait. There's only been one. Meh.
Amber's Ass. Asyraf says she's either wearing a g-string, or really small cut panties. I can't tell either way.

Vote for me.

Anyways, made my way back to 4U quickly after taking those quick photos. Got in, and this girl, can't remember her name (I still think it's Balvin or something), she was like:

Bal: Eh, Eu Jin, you went downstairs just now?

Me: Err, yes. Amber Chia doing some ceremony thing down there.

Bal: OMG! Did you say Amber Chia!?!?!
''Did you say Amber Chia!?!?!''

Me: Err, yes. Got a few photos but I had to come up an...

Bal: OMG OMG OMG!!! I so totally dig Amber Chia! She like gets me all hot and *long string of really weird stuff, and probably inappropriate too*...

Me: ...

All this gushing, and I thought normally girls go crazy over me some cute or hot guy. Or over a Gucci handbag, or some Jimmy Choos. Or something totally random like a pink bear, or a rose (hehe, I personally find this one handy), or chocolates. Or a pair of cute guys making out. Wait. That applies only to the opposite.

Vote for me.

I feel extremely washed out now. Seems that there's gonna be almost no spending from me in a short while. Seems that there's some serious concerns over educational finances. Maybe I should stop college, or start pimping or something. I still think being an assassin is totally cool, but the training you'd need makes it absolutely impractical to start now. Being a gigolo would totally be in my list of options, which would surely afford me money and time enough for uni, but apparently you need looks and a body. Damn.

Vote for me.

More drastic things I have thought out, whether or not I'll mention them and/or carry them out remains to be seen.

Vote for me.

I still think being a gigolo would be so fun.

Vote for me.

How many potatoes can you fit into an empty sack? Assume a potato is about 500 cm3, and a sack is about 25 litres.












Vote for me.











Answer: One potato only la. After you put it in, the sack won't be empty anymore.

Vote for me.

Like, never look into a flash when it's lit. Not even accidentally. Ouch.
Ergh... I can't see...

Vote for me.

I think I'm actually quite artsy. I like the way my poster turned out. Nice, for two hours work. I'm such a lazy moron.
Strangely artsy. For a guy.
Henry VIII. Royal Playboy. Or a morbid obsession with executing and divorcing wives. Seems that he had a fetish for the name Catherine and Anne.

Vote for me.

That it made sense, that it should not have been in the first place.

Vote for me.

Out.

7 comments:

Phat Culture said...

Want me to post in my blog

Vote for Jin.?

Haha ... I think I already voted for you. Err. Can't really remember.

Anyhoo, I like reading you. I just realized that I linked you up before, but the link disappeared ... oh well, I shalt look into it again!

Cheers. Good luck with the votes ;)

Anonymous said...

jin,
there's a massive spelling error on the panglobal insurance website...

isn't category spelt with an A and an E, not two A's? because on the site it says... 'Catagory A' and 'Catagory B'.

...

quicksilverlining said...

manerla saya tau. i'm not paid anything to do anything, much less be the language police for a company that's supposed to be conducting a writing competition. meh.

pok xian said...

hmmm, very errm interesting picture of Amber Chia you have there. (hahaha)
Frank Meager sure looks earger hahaha. (looks like a kid waiting for something, hmm i wonder what though?)

quicksilverlining said...

amber was going to give a breast examination demonstration, remember? lolz...

evathong said...

AMBER AMBER AMBER!!!!ahhhhh!! I should be in Taylors...so then Amber could help me check my breast? ..lolx...I'm getting insane over that freaking hot chic

keishaowen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.