Friday, September 30, 2005

alone in the world...

I'm probably not unique in this situation.

I'm feeling extroadinarily alone these past days. Maybe it's because I've been seeing many people, but not keeping any real contact. And maybe it's because I've been kept so busy that what little I do say means just as much as is said.

I'd be lying to say that I wish that things could stay the same. And I'd also be lying if I said I wanted more change in life. It's not that you can't have both, and it's not like you can have either one. I just wish it made more sense. But if it did, it wouldn't. So that's that. I just can't wait to die.

I just deleted a whole paragraph of something I should not have written. I hate having to disguise my words, but sometimes, for convenience's sake, I do these things. Some people accuse me of having no principles. Should I refute them?

~Anything goes, as long as you don't inversely affect other people.

~Let people make their own mistakes. Do not assume to be anyone's moral police.

~Wasting my time is not acceptable ever. Especially if you don't pay me.

~I will only do things if it is either convenient for me, provides substantial benefit, or amuses me.

~There is no excuse for a bad decision. Doing the wrong things for the right reason is just as inexcusable as doing something bad. Which it usually is.

~If you must lie, make it plausible. Do not insult the other party's intelligence like telling them something outrageously impossible. Unless, of course, your intention is to insult them.

~Sex is fun, but avoid having too many partners at once. It's not only messy, it becomes inconvenient to remember who you told what lie. Of course, it's not like I really know anything about it.

~Do not bother challenging me on any intellectual topic. You cannot win. Of course, intellectual is not to be mistaken for factual.

~Annoying me is only advisable if you have a deathwish. If that is so, it would be better if you just ran in front of a speeding bus, than to inconvenience me.

~Do not think I joke when I ask for payment. I do not joke with money. Ever.

~Do not take everything, or anything for that matter, that I say at face value. Almost all that I say has an underlying layer that you must decipher. I find amusment in making life difficult, or too easy, for people.

~Kissing is always good. Especially if you make it no secret what you're going to do after that.

~I am never told/ordered/commanded what to do. There are only suggestions, requests, pleas. Whether or not I respond to them is up to me. It is not only stupid to assume I can be ordered around, it is a blatant waste of time, and it annoys me.

~I am random. I may go off tangent at times, or even provide useless information at random intervals. Get used to it.

Some may argue that these are more like characteristics than they are principles. Whatever. Like mentioned, do not argue with me. You cannot hope to win. Unless you're a master of chaos logic, do not hope to win. Of course, you might, if you were boring.

Meh.

Out.

2 comments:

Asyraf Lee said...

You're not alone lah wei.

*gives a pat at shoulder*

e2wen~* said...

For a reason you understand, for a reason we have yet to find solution to, I am sorry.